15.

Yesterday way our second date. He took me to the movies which was very fun. It actually took 2 weeks to go on a second date, but that is because he was really busy to get in the team, which he did. And that's why I'm going with him to his Football practice. Blake was very surprised when I told him, his face was actually very funny.

'thank you for going with me' he smiled at me 'for mental support'

'of course, over all you need all the mental support you can need right' I chuckled.

'did you just.. insult me?' he asked

'yes I did, Cassidy' I smirked. He pushed my shoulder which made me move to the side.

'I'm going to get dressed' we stopped in front of the locker room

'I'll see you' I smiled

'bye' he gave me a kiss on the cheek and disappeared in the locker room.

About the kiss, we have kissed 3 times. The first was on the first date, the second was when we chilled at his house and the third was at the our second date. His kiss is very different than the ones I had before, but I'm getting used to it.

At school e don't act very different. Sure, we talk a lot and maybe some flirting woven into it. but we aren't together so I'm not going to kiss him with everyone around us.

Blake and I are now friends, I'm completely over my crush on him. It doesn't do anything with me when I see his kissing another slut or something.

About our popularity, we're pretty fucking popular. Not that it's very different, I mean I'm not going to chance. Alison and Sophie have changed a bit, they are now friends with almost everyone and have gone to a lot of parties. But it isn't changing our relationship so I'm cool with it. Make hasn't changed a bit, he's still the gay best friend everybody loves.

I sat on the bleachers, and waited until the training started. To be honest, I didn't want to be here. Of course I want to be here for Peter but not for the training. I hate sports and I don't understand it.

Around me were a few girls, the popular sluts. One of them sat next to me, Chanel..

'so I heard you and Peter have a thing' she said and a high pitch voice

'kind of' I shrugged, I didn't really like her. but I'm not a bitchy person so I can just be nice to her.

'kind of? You have gone on a date' she giggled 'twice'

'yes we did, but how do you know that' I tried not to sound offensive.

'it's a small town' she said 'people talk'

'okay' I sighed and looked at the field. The boys came out of the locker room and sat on the bottom of the bleachers. I saw Blake grinning at me and Peter gave me a wink.

'you're lucky you know that' I heard Chanel mumble

'lucky' I scoffed

'yeah, you have attention form the two popular guys in the school' she looked at me as if I was very stupid.

'oh yeah' I scoffed and looked down

'they don't give me any attention' she continued

'but so you have a boyfriend right?' I looked up, frowning.

'I do, but he's one step closer to Blake. One day I want to be with him' she looked at Blake who was running across the field.

'you mean, you don't actually want to be with Brendon?'

Is this really how girls are?

'exactly' she said in her signature high pitched voice.

'but he likes you right' I looked at Brandon

'yeah, but he's just blind. I mean I first was with Julian and now I am with him. I'm obviously climbing the stairs, he's just that stupid'

Okay? What the fuck?! Is this really how the secret system works? Because then I don't want any part in it, not that I wanted it before but now I definitely don't want it.

Chanel suddenly started screaming, I jumped and looked at the field. Blake was running and smirking really big.

'what happened?' I asked

'he just scored' she laughed a little

'oh..' I chuckle 'I'm sorry I don't know shit about football'

'I can see' Chanel laughed too.

We kept talking, she was actually pretty cool and nice. I mean she was still weird and kind of bitchy because she's doing the stairs thing. But if you look past that she's kind of fun to be around.

The training was finished so I walked with her to the locker room where we waited on the boys to come out. Peter, Blake and Brendon came out together. Brendon kissed Chanel immediately, that kissed transformed into a full make out session.

'go get a room' Blake scoffed

'you can't judge' Brendon stopped and looked at us with his arms till around Chanel.

'anyway, I didn't understand a single thing but from what I heard form Chanel you did good' I smiled at both Blake and peter.

I first gave Blake a hug, of course he didn't hug me back. When I hugged Peter he did hug me back and planted a kiss on my head.

'you guys are really cute' Chanel said and I bushed a little.

'anyway' Blake coughed 'I'm going home'

I walked past us to the exit. You could be very weirded out by this, but this is just how Blake is. He's actually very awkward and does things like this when he is.

'we should go too' I looked at Peter and he nodded.

'it was nice to meet you Chrissy' Chanel said and gave me a hug

'yeah, nice to meet you too' I mumbled back.

'see you bro' Peter gave Brendon a bro hug and walked with me to the exit.

'of all the people in the world I never though you would be friends with Chanel' Peer said and I chuckled,

'me neither. I mean she is kind of weird but she's also pretty cool'.

'whatever you want Cupcake' Peter started the car.

Cupcake?