6.

'No but really, you actually don't like it' I stopped laughing.

'I know it's hard to believe but I actually don't' he told me

'Well congrats than' I mumbled

'For what' he chuckled

'You're the first person I know that doesn't like Nutella'.

And so he confessed his hate to me. while we sat in the 2 launch seats in my backyard. It has been a week. we have meet about 2 times, this was the third time. On school we don't really talk, we just exchange looks. We have mostly talked on text about useless shit, nothing to deep. It's not that I want to ask him personal questions, I do he's freaking interesting and I want to know everything. But seeing that he freaked out at the party, it doesn't seem a very good plan.

'have you ever done anything illegal?' he now asks me since I've been asking him questions for an hour straight.

'nope' I smiled innocent.

'nothing' he said like he can't  believe it 'you have never drink alcohol, or drove harder than you can or I don't know, stole something'

'I hate alcohol and the effect so no. I just got mi silence this summer so I didn't really have the chance to go over the speed limit. And I've never ever stolen something g, not even when I was a kid'

'you're to nice for this world' he rolled his eyes

'thank you' I smiled and looked up at the sun. the weather reports said that today would be the last day of sun in a long time, form now on it will get colder. So I was just enjoying the sun for as long as it lasted.

Even though I couldn't see it, I could feel Blake's eyes burning. I've caught his staring at me once before. but that was when I was eating a banana so he probably thought it was hot, which is gross I know but that's just how guys are. Right now he didn't really have a reason, which made butterflies explode in my belly.

I'm not going to lie, I might even like him more than before. When I never talked to him I just thought he was devilishly handsome an di couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Gosh the night's I've fantasized him saying nice things to me, or calling me beautiful. but back to the point, now that I know him he's sweet and funny and weird.

he's exactly my type, except that he's completely the opposite. That may sound weird, let me explain. My whole life I've told everyone I like sweet, innocent guys that smile a lot and have never done anything illegal.

Blake's completely the opposite, Blake's very mean and probably insulted everyone at the school. he is absolutely not innocent, he does a lot of things that prove that. He has never smiled in the whole week I've known him, I mean he has cracked a small smile and he laughed but he never smiled in a I'm-enjoying-this-moment kind of way. He also has done probably everything that is illegal, he drinks, does drugs, he has stolen a lot of stuff, he broke into a store I think. He's just everything I'm not into but still I'm into him.

'you're very pretty Christina' Blake stated 'I've never noticed before'

'there are a lot of pretty girls out there Blake Bloomingdale' I turned my head to look at him. 'you just need to look past what you've already seen'

'and you're very smart' he chuckled and I smiled looking up at the sun again.

And then I opened my eyes realizing what he just said. Did he just call me pretty?

'Blake' I whisper

'Christina' he mumbled back

'nothing' I shook my head and closed my eyes.

'no what did you want to ask' I hear him moving which made me look at him. What am I going to say now?

'why do you call me Christina, and not Chrissy?'.

That's my girl, you just saved your ass Chrissy.

'because I like Christina better' he shrugged 'and because everyone else calls you Chrissy'

I shrugged and rolled my eyes 'and you don't want to be like everyone else' he looked away and smirked.

'well trust me on this Blake' I put my hand on his arm 'you're not like everyone else'.

He shook his hand laughing and now looked up at the sun.

'I'm getting some water, you want too' I mumbled as soon as I realized I was staring at him.

'yes please' he mumbled and I scoffed.

In the kitchen I filled 2 glasses with water and walked back. Blake was still enjoying the sun. he looked very peaceful, to peaceful.

I tiptoed to his seat and stood still behind my, an evil smirk came on my face as I poured the cold water over his head.

'what the fuck' he exclaimed, his eyes widening open.

'I'm not that innocent as you think Blake Bloomingdale' I smiled as he looked at me like he saw water burning.

'and I'm just as annoying as you think' he stood up and ran to me. of course I ran away, placing the glasses on the little table between the seats.

'I'm sorry Blake' I yelled as I ran around the pool and so though the garden.

'you're going to pay' Blake kept yelling as he ran after me.

It looked like we were kids, but I liked it. he could also be fun, not only in talking but also in this. I always though he was only sad because he was so blank but he proved my different.

'Christina Hastings' Blake yelled and I felt 2 arms wrapping around my waist 'you're going to pay'

'please don't' I begged him as he lifted me up.

'the only one you can blame is yourself' he said as he threw me in the pool. He wanted to stay on the side but I clamped onto the arms that where around my waist, which made him fall in too.

Under water he somehow turned me and pulled my up so my head and shoulders would be in the air. His arms where still around my waist and In a reflex I put my arms around his neck.

'Blake' I exclaimed 'why did you do that?'.

'because I wanted to' he smirked and I rolled his eyes.

We then topped talking, his face was inches away from mine. I looked in his eyes, they weren't as dark as usually. Now they where just normal, beautiful brown eyes. his hair was hanging in front of his face which was very cute. He then licked his lips which was so fucking hot.

Under water I could feel my clothes stick to my body, it was cold but still I felt warm. The butterflies in my belly got more and more as I felt Blake removing one arm from my waist.

'are you cold?' he whispered

'yes' I kind of lied, I knew I was cold but I still felt warm.

'let's change that' he whispered, put his hand on my cheek and planted his lips on mine.

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST.