18.

'clap along if you feel like a room without a roof, because I'm happy' I sang quietly as I walked over to the usual hang out spot.

It was the first school day after Peter and I made it official, we both posted something on Insta, but everyone already kind of knew.

'hello Cupcake' I felt 2 arms around my waist.

'Crissy' I exclaimed 'it's Chrissy'

'okay, Cupcake' Peter smirked as he held me close with one arm around me.

'I hate you' I stated as I opened the door to the room with sofa's that we like to call, our place.

'the couple has arrived' Alison yelled

'say it a bit louder, I think my parents haven't heard you yet' Peter says sarcastically

'you're parents don't know?' I ask, frowning

'no, they haven't been home so I haven't had a chance' he told me and I nodded slowly.

'so' Julian said as he looked up 'you hooked up?'

'Julian' Sophie exclaims

'what?' the boy asked innocently

'you don't ask those sort of stuff' she keeps exclaiming. 'but did you?' she innocently asks me.

'you guys are unbelievable' I sighed and walked over to Blake.

'hello, cupcake' he smirks and I roll my eyes.

'move your lazy ass' to moved my hands to the side, he scooched over and I sat next to him.

'don't you want to sit next to your boyfriend?' Mike asked, looking at Peter who was awkwardly sitting on the armrest next to him.

'nope, this way I can look at him' I smirked, Peter posture got a little more relaxed and the rest of us just sighed or rolled their eyes.

'oh guy, can't you handle a bit of cheesiness?' Peter scoffed

'the problem is she is one lump of cheesiness' Brendon looked up from his phone.

'where is Chanel?' I asked since she is mostly with him, and because he is here she is mostly with us.

'she is with her friends' he looked up 'surprised she has friend' he mumbled

We weren't surprised by these words. He is definitely not as head over heels like he was before. Blake told me he really liked her and couldn't see that she was just using him. When he told me that I kept my mouth shut about the fact she's using him to get to Blake. But they don't hang out that much anymore and she even told me she wants to break up with him at a football practice.

'well you have them too, so if there is anything you can talk to us' Alison said.

We are, we are all friends. even Sophie and Julian get along, even more than I expected.

'I know' he smiled weak and looked back at his phone.

'anyway' Blake mumbled 'I have chocolate, who wa-'

'give it to me' I grab the chocolate bar he was holding out of his hands

'well that's-' Blake mumbled 'you're a weird one Hastings'

'I know, you are too Bloomingdale' I said before stuffing my face with chocolate.

'just so you know' Sophie started

'you just made your friendship so much better' Mike added, looking at Blake

'she really loves you right now' Alison ended it.

'here we go again with the Quadruplets thing' Julian sighed.

'this is getting freaky you know' Blake mumbled

'we know' Mike mumbled

'we don't care' Alison added

'I swear, if Sophie adds just one word I will go insane' Brendon exclaimed

'you're already insane' Sophie smirked, which made Brendon roll his eyes.

'we're all insane here' I mumbled, my face still stuffed with chocolate

'Alison in wonderland' Mike yelled 'oh my god I fucking love that movie'. he then started rambling about the movie, nobody really listened, they just looked at me.

'look what you just started' Sophie sighed

'I know' I kept smirking

'you are going to fix this' Alison said

'I don't want to go deaf on this young age' Peter now said something. He's mostly quiet, it's just in him to not talk that much in a group. When he's with me we can talk a lot but when we're in a group he never talks that much. . which makes him fit me even more, seeing that I talk 25 hours a day.

'Mike' I yelled, which made him look at me,. not stop.

'shut the fuck up or I will beat your ass' I told him, he stopped and sighed,

'loud and clear'.

'how are you so good at these sort of things' Blake mumbled, disbelievingly.

'well, I am good with human beings' I told him and he scoffed.

'seriously, you have a talent for these sort of stuff' Julian told me

'I have a talent for s lot of stuff' I did a hair flip, throwing my hair in Blake's face

'for annoying me for example' he said and I laughed,

'sorry'.

'and for eating that whole chocolate bar on your own' peter added

'where do you leave the calories?' Sophie exclaimed

'In the toilet' I simply smiled

'and here I was, thinking girl don't shit' Julian mumbled

'oh girls shit' Alison told him with wide eyes

'and we stink, and we eat a lot, and we can be very ugly-'

'you already are' Julian broke Sophie off

'thanks a lot' Sophie said with a sarcastic smile

'thanks for breaking the dream too' Blake mumbled

'shut up, you know girls do that stuff, you're not stupid' I exclaimed

'oh he's stupid' Mike pursed his lips

'remember; "thanks for saving the day again super Chrissy"?' Brendon raised his eyebrows

'thanks for bringing that up' Blake mumbled after I broke down laughing

'it's true, you're fucking stupid'