17.

'you're happy' Bella commented when I walked out of my room. 'and early'.

'guess miracles can happen' I chuckle.

'is it Peter?' she raised an eyebrow

'yup' I smirked, popping the "p"

'well' she mumbled while continuing to open her door 'go get the guy'.

I shook my head laughing as I walked down the stairs. downstairs I made myself some breakfast and watched the clock to see how late it is.

This morning I woke up to a text from Pater saying that he is coming to pick me up at 10. So I got ready in less than an hour, and now I need to wait 15 minutes before he's here.

We now have known each other for 2 months. We're full on dating, but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I'm one of those girls who first needs the question before she tells people they are a couple.

I have thought about the question and I am going to say yes. I really really like him, he's perfect for me. he cares about me, he picks me up every day because I don't have a license yet, he hangs out without wanting to make out every minute, He even went shopping with me.

When the bell rang I ran to the door, grabbed my jacket and bag, and opened the door as casual as I could.

'hello cupcake' 'peter smirks when I open the door

'I you know I hate that nickname' I roll my eyes

'I like it' his smirk gets bigger, I ignore it and walk to his car.

'you're forgetting something' he stands by the car door I just opened.

'really' I tilt my head, He chuckles and purses his lips.

'ah' I nod slowly and give him a peck on the lips.

I then enter, he does too and we start driving.

'so where are we going?'

'we are going to brunch' he told me

'really' I exclaimed 'that's cool'

He told me how he liked brunch more than dinner, and I do too. I like it more because it's special and rare. Most guys take you out at night, to a part or out to dinner. Not a lot of boys take a girl out to brunch. It's rare, and I like that.

'we're going to this fancy thing, we're way to underdressed' he looks at our outfits, I laughed.

'well, we are the kind that stands out' I shrug.

'we really are'.

When we arrive at the brunch place we both step out of the car. The whole building is painted baby blue, it's one of those places you would see all over Instagram.

'how did you find this' I gasp as I walk with him to the entrance.

'internet' he smiles and grabs his hand. He has done that a lot. well on our dates, in school he wouldn't dare too.

Talking about school, Peter is doing great. He is one of the top students and fits in. he is friends with almost everyone, but he still sits with us. My friend group now has Blake, Julian end Brendon in it. we have grown closer and closer, we even had one big hang out at Brendon's house.

Blake and I are almost insuperable, we're like siblings. We just get each other, we just have to look at each other and we know what the other means. We are still talking about casual stuff. I told him a lot about me but he hasn't told me about anything, But that's okay. he doesn't have to, I know it's hard for him. He has shown some emotion, mostly happiness, and mostly when we're alone.

'your table is in the back, my colleague will escort you' the old man points to a young lady.

'thank you very much' Peter smiles and walks with me to the lady.

The inside of the place still has the many pastel tints, and a lot of gold.

We sit at our table in the back and order our food.

'this is nice' I mumbled, still looking around this amazing place

'I know right' peter mumbles back.

'anyway' I blink and look at Peter, gosh he's perfect.

'what's up cupcake' he asks, grabbing my hands

'nothing, I'm just- I'm enjoying the moment' I told him

'yeah, this is a very beautiful moment' he smiles 'you, me, this place'

'really'.

Our food came and we started eating.

'so, Blake told me you guys went to his house?' Peter asks, why would Blake till him that? Probably because they're family and they tell each other everything.

'yeah, we watched a movie' I chuckle, remembering how hard we laughed.

'what sort of movie?' peter kept asking,

'the spy who dumped me,'

'is it good?'.

'very' I widened my eyes 'we laughed our asses off'

'you like comedy's?' peter asked again

'mweh.. I like rom-com's and romantic movies more. But a action movie, or comedy can do good some times' I told him and he smiled.

We kept talking about movies, we both dislike LaLaLand which not a lot of people do so I was happy I found someone to share my hate with.

'so, Chrissy' he sighs after a while.

'yes, peter' I smile at him.

'I wanted to ask you something, for a while now. I've thought about it and to me the answer is very clear but I still wanted to ask you'

'okay' I try to not smile, I kind of know what he's going to ask me.

'do you maybe want to make official?' he asked.

I smiled wide 'of course I do'

'so we can finally tell people you and me are a thing' he smiled wide back

'yes, finally' I exclaim 'I though you would never ask'

'of course I would ask, I mean look at you, you're beautiful'