i hope you've had the time of your life

"interestingly enough, my life could not be better. and that's the truth. there are ups and downs, but who doesn't have those?

"however, there is one thing i don't understand: why must everything good, die or have a tragic ending? why must i, a woman who has done nothing but given back her whole life be rewarded with the loss of her lover? is it because the person i shared an emotional connection with was a woman as well?

"yet, you may find this event horrendously awful, but as i've stated before, my life could not be better. because if i had not lost the woman i so dearly loved, i would not have found the one i have today. and, she is better than my past because she is my future."

annabeth wipes a tear that's streaming down her face, "isn't this so moving?" she whispers, looking over at her boyfriend who is drooling, asleep.

she hits his shoulder, "wake up!" she hisses in his ear.

he jumps up in his seat. "shit!," he quietly whispers, realizing where he is, "anny, this is boring, can we go?"

she looks down to the lady on the stage. currently they're in an auditorium with thousands of other people, listening to a motivational speaker talking on her experiences of death and living every moment like it's the last moment. they are sitting on the balcony, technically it was pipers birthday gift and you could see her staring intently at the woman down on the stage while jason, who was sitting next to her, was also asleep like percy had been.

annabeth huffs, "fine, but you owe me. big time."

percy smiles, "anything you want."

the two get into their car. it's rainng quite heavily, the gray clouds covering the sun.

"be careful while you're driving. go slow."

"yeah, ok, mom, i will." percy says mockingly to annabeth.

he turns up the volume on the radio and puts the vehicle in drive.

good riddance by green day plays on the stereo.

"-grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go"

"slow down, percy. it's raining pretty hard."

"so make the best of this test and known as why"

the road is slick with rain and many cars are pulling over onto the side of the road.

"it's not a question, but a lesson learned in time"

"percy that's a red light. slow down we're gonna wreck."

the chorus of the song plays slowly in the background.

"so take the photographs and still-frames in your mind"

there's a sudden bump in the road and the car swerved violently. annabeths stomach is flipped every which way until everything stops. complete silence. the rain is no longer pounding outside. all she can hear is her isolated breathing.

"hang it on a shelf in good health and good time"

sirens are heard blaring in the distance.

"tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial"

images flash through annabeths head: the first time she met percy, their first date, their first kiss, their first time, meeting piper, meeting jason, her graduation, her prom, moving in with percy... her wedding.

"for what it's worth, it was worth all the while"

she looks over to percy who's face is scrunched up and bleeding. very badly.

"it's something unpredictable, "

he looks up at her slowly, his eyes widen. "anny, baby, are you ok?" he says trying to move towards her. but he can't, he's stuck.

"but in the end it's right"

she tries to speak but it hurts, she reaches to touch her neck but is stopped but an extremely sharp pain in her stomach. she looks down

"i hope you've had the time of your life,"

a large pole protrudes from her stomach. blood pours from her wound.

"it's something unpredictable,"

she inhales, "cmon baby, stay with me, the police are coming." she faintly hears him say. she's fading in and out of consciousness.

"but in the end it's right"

"percy," she manages. he looks up at her, and struggles, but successfully grabs her hand. "yes annabeth?" he asks.

"i hope you've had the time of your life"

"i love you."

that's it. that's the end of the book. it's been fun, it truly has. this book has 47 thousand reads and that's incredible and i love every single one of you guys, y'all make me so happy, seeing everyone of your comments saying that you enjoys my book and my writing.

this was my first ever book and to see it have done so well is amazing and i love it. even though it's completed i might maybe add more on but for now, this is the end. i had fun and i hope you guys have too. : )