" so how is things going with you and Anthony" said cocoa

Where in a good space I can say that , Anthony has been helpful and I really appreciate him for that.

" I knew he loved you he just tried to prove his self wrong because he was with tahiry y'all basically broke up for no reason"said Jayda

I mean I only broke up with Anthony because he started kickin it with Gino and them and I just couldn't be in that life style because Giovanni dangerous

" well how do you feel about them working together again "
Said Jayda

J how do you know that ?

"My sister is Sidney and Sidney back working with Gino to yup it's Manny, Herb , B , Gino , Q , Ant, Sid , Hakeem, Cam , And some girl name India" .

After catching up with my girls about all the tea they ended up leaving after we talked for hours and after they left Anthony text me 

Ant❤️: can I come over ?
Nikki : yeah sure ..

After I text Anthony back I went upstairs and hoped in the shower and when I got in it felt so good it felt like I was in there for hours . Once I got out I put on some old leggings and a high school football shirt i was going down the steps and heard a knock at the door and look in the peep hole and seen it was Anthony. I opened the door and Anthony looked up and smiled at me , for some reason I can't get over this man he takes me to the ultimate high.

" can I come in"

Yeah sorry ewww Anthony your wet .

" my bad I had to handle some business with Giovanni "

Oh so it is true !!!!

"What's true"

That's your back working with Gino .

" yeah"

Well I'm glad y'all to talk out y'all situations and stuff . Anthony got up and took his jackets off and his shirt off and started looking at me , and came closer to me I pushed him back " Anthony I can't ...,,"

"Ight but I know I still got some clothes here can I at least wash my ass"

Yeah go ahead.  

Once Anthony went upstairs I just started shaking my head my intentions with Anthony are unclear and I don't know where we stand and I don't wanna be confused. I went in the kitchen and made me some tea and went upstairs and went in my room and started making my bed and I looked up seen Anthony coming in my room soak and wet with a towel around him .

" oh my bad I didn't know you were in here I'll get out "

No stay ....

I went closer to Anthony and he grab me and put me on the dresser and started bitting and kissing on my lips I hoped off the dresser and we started moving towards the bed Anthony laid me on the bed and got on top of me and put his hands in my leggings feeling on the other set of my lips . " ummm I missed you" I whispered , Anthony took my leggings off and proceeded to feel on me he went to the bottom of the bed and opened my legs and started sucking on my pussy I started moving around and he moved me closer to him and proceeded to finish " I miss you to baby" he took his towel off and his dick was hard as rock  .