Chapter 9: Making the Unknown known

Author's point of view

Who was this helper? This unknown help was being severed out of nowhere which brings questions to Walle's heart. Even Andrew was bit concerned as his job was closer to Abby's family, he was not being totally highlighted towards the family in a sense that Abby's keep Andrew's job low profile to her husband, as she owned her own company, she made herself self-made and independent, not relaying on one man, She employed Andrew on the bases of simple case of repaying her favor that she took from Andrew, things were as simple as they seemed but can get complicated in a matter of time, if not than this situation can be created by someone.

Abby was an entrepreneur and started her own business ten years from now, the foundation that were laid then, are now a huge tower of success. She got married to David at the age of twenty while David was thirty two, this sounds an awkward age set together, tied in matrimony forcefully, but was actually a case of love marriage.

But the love sticks till the day they get married "only" to that day. What expected to be a happy ending was going to be the start of something evil, David had two sides the one he displayed when he wanted Abby to fall in love with, but the other side was kept a secret until all the legalization of the marriage was done. He changed his colors like a chameleon, Abby knew then, that something was definitely not right.

Just after marriage Abby got to know about David being a drug addict and an alcoholic person. Abby tried to make him a better person, by asking him to stop this and join a rehabilitation center, but this made the things worst David started to beat Abby. He demanded money from her to buy the drugs as Abby resisted his demanded, he would grab her hairs and scream right in front of her face, to give him the money. David had a fake job before the marriage which he showed to Abby being a social person, after getting marriage he left that job and got totally dependent on Abby.

David and Abby had a child just after six months of marriage which made the things worst for Abby because now she was venerable, against David even if she asked for the divorce. The court would had took away his son.

Abby's Son Leo is now fifteen years old, He is the only son to his parents, after all these years Leo grew up in these extreme tension between his parents. All though he was young but life made him adapt with these type of condition. Whenever Abby is having a nervous breakdown he would run and comfort her.

David now have a soft target whenever he wanted the money from Abby he would beat his own son for money and seeing Leo in pain made Abby helpless in thinking of a way out. Abby could not talk loudly in her own house with someone on phone or else David starts to have a suspicious behavior. Just like that day when Andrew and Abby were talking on the phone and he heard that conversation.

Because of that day Abby would keep this whole thing a secret and she somehow managed to fool David, Abby just don't want David to know about Andrew or else things can get out of hands, but how something can stay hidden for too long, sooner or later the worst was yet to come