Chapter:3 An Hour Glass

Author's Point of view

Sometimes we have a long list of friends and relatives that seems populated, but what if we actually need them at a certain moment of life that is not likely to be the happiest of moments, for just to have their company or someone that we can have on and they can just listen to what one have to say or open up about, but than life decides to give us a reality check on what these people keep a worth for us, at these certain times one can easily grasp the feeling that who will be there for us and then we can distinguish who are the real friends and who were going to stick to a sympathy note on their status,

Andrew is not qualified enough to have a big job and does not have a great public relation that could have helped him on this one, Allison had a PHD in Sociology which got her to a high profiled job but even her office could not further fund an employee to that extent where this huge operation could accomplish and at the end Walle decides to tell this problem to his best friend Ben, as his father was a business man and Walle though he could be an help on this one, but it was a "maybe" call from him as well, Walle knew that "maybe" was definitely a "no" and even Ben changed his mind on doing job at the game center with him,

A moment that can make you feel choke but at the same time with all the senses being perfectly fine, this was the current situation, a small world of this family that have lost its orbit or got struck by a Meteorite, a place where the word "impossible" dose not turn in to "im possible".

A natural instinct of humans that comes in play, in a situation like this, "God". The existence was there even when before the life was good, but when people come in situation like this they either pray and pled to HIM or blame HIM for bringing this upon them. Walle knew what was going to come he prayed to God to give him more time with his mother, as he feels like the sand slowly dripping into the other half of the hour glass. He needed more time to show how he really felt about his mother, He prayed that he won't prank her for the rest of his life and always look after her, just let her stay he prayed.

Whereas Andrew blamed himself for this situation and asked for sorry from Allison for not taking good care for his family and not being a good husband, Allison immediately cut him off from these words and tells him that he is the best husband and if she gets a second life she would marry him again. Allison has finally accepted the faith that was going to come.

Allison: "honey I know you are sad and so am I, but with the time that is left for me I want you all to be happy, because I want to see my family happy", (whimper)

Andrew: "there is nothing I want more than you to be happy dear," (breaking voice)

Allison: "I have the best husband in the world, there is a life ahead of you both, now I just want you to be the best dad for our son,"

Andrew: "I Promise you! I will be," (whimper)

Walle knocks on the door and enters into the room from behind, he is holding a tray in his hand, brings it forward and puts it on the bed,

Walle: "hey! I made you guys some launch,"

Allison: "that's lovely dear,"

Andrew: "he sure is grown up now, I am proud of you son,"

Walle: "Thank you, that's nothing here have some waffles dad,"

Andrew: "Thanks I'll have that,"

Walle: "There is still tea on the stove, I'll just get it ..."

Andrew: "Ah, you stay here with your mom I'll get that"

Allison: "thanks honey"

Andrew leaves the room to get the tea off the stove, leaving Walle and Allison in the room, while Allison kisses Walle's forehead and thanks him for the launch, she opens her drawer and give him her lucky keychain with a crystal angle on it and asked him to keep it with him, Walle takes that and keep it in his pocket,

Allison: "Here keep this,"

Walle: "What is this?"

Allison: 'It's my lucky key chain I want you to have it, it will help you get out of your problems,"

Walle: "hum, we can really use some of these right now,"

Allison: "haha, yes you can,"

Walle: "haha,"

Allison: "Walle there something I want you to know,"

Walle: "What! There is more?" (Surprised tone)

Allison: "ah! I am not talking about me, it's something about your dad,"

Walle: "What! Dad? What happen to him?" (Still Surprised)

Allison: "NO! Nothing happened to him, I just want you to take good care of him,"

Walle: "Ohh thanks God, it's been quite a weekend for me,"

Allison: "your dad is a simple and a nice guy, he don't judge this world he will always judge himself, that is he able to keep up with it, I want you to help him know, what he is actually worth, his worth is more than a mountain of gold,"

Walle: "And how can I do that?"

Allison: "by acknowledging his decisions and if you feel he is wrong at some point make him right by speaking out,he will never disbelieve you,"

The door moved aside and Andrew entered the room with three cups of tea, they sat down together that day, talking to each other, going through the old album making fun of each other's pictures how they looked and remembering all the happiest of moments that they enjoyed together.