It also felt uncomfortable... but she'd just have to get used to it.

Trina shook her head, a determined look coming on her face. She had practiced shifting her left forearm into magnesium countless times, and iron would only be easier. She could use the heat it absorbed and come back to the library. Besides, she already knew how to use her own energy to form a transparent material covering her eyes. Seeing the world in different colours was an interesting perspective.

Trina continued reading the book, practicing her plan in theory as she read each and every word carefully. She didn't notice as heaviness settled in her mind, though, her green eyes visibly tired from all her reading. Her senses dulled, and she unknowingly let her head fall onto her arms, drifting into a much needed nap.

_____

Trina felt something sharp against her cheek, but only murmured a word of disapproval, too dazed to comprehend it. The sharp thingy poked her once again, though this time she stayed completely still, hoping the intruder would go away. She felt nothing more for a while - not that she paid much attention to the stinging.

A few moments of peace passed, until it stroke her the third time. Annoyed, she tried to move the thing away using her arm, only to feel the stinging multiplied.

"Ah!"

Trina woke up with a jolt, her widened eyes narrowing at the sight of a wildly grinning Zeno, who showed off his porcupine hand with great pride.

"What, I don't even, Bye."

Trina got up with an unimpressed look, walking towards the librarian with a gentle smile as she returned it, asking her to keep it safe for her as she would read it again in an hour.

"I see. You don't want to train today. Well, that's fine by me. I've got free time!"

Zeno sighed in relief, his face showing the expression of a freed prisoner. Trina swallowed, turning towards the clock with a nervous smile. It was already five minutes past five, and both teacher and student were known for their punctuality, especially Zeno.

Trina approached Zeno cautiously who gave her an innocent smile, clearly enjoying the event.

"Sorry, sir. Won't happen again, I assure you."

Zeno crossed his now thankfully human arms, frowning deeply.

"Call me Zeno."

"I can't do that. I'll call you Sir."

"Zeno."

"Sir."

"Zeno."

"Sir."

"Zeno."

"Zir."

Trina pursed her lips, widening her eyes as she immediately began to cover herself, though the smirk had already begun to grow on his face.

"Sir. Sir sir-"

"Zir is fine by me," Zeno said with a satisfied grin, and Trina sighed, letting her smile finally out.

"Zir it is," Trina said in a defeated tone, smiling at her teacher. Waves of assurance and happiness flooded her mind as her eyes her teacher's, and he dropped his casual demeanour, smiling towards her genuinely. She didn't move an inch, staying in the moment, until she felt a powerful force around him, his eyes almost glowing as if they were reflecting a blue star.

"Don't just stand there. Walk."

When Zeno turned was something Trina missed, and she shook her head, catching up with him. He appeared to be double her height, and he walked rather fast, not making it easy for Trina.