I gotta plan boo  don't trip . You just worry about looking beautiful and I'll handle the rest.

" yeah I can do that , but you finna leave me ain't you ."

Yeah , I gotta go have this meeting with man to connect with me . Tahiry started rolling her eyes and smacking her teeth , listen in a couple of months you don't have to worry about this because I'll be done and all yours .

"Why can't you stop now !"

I can't stop in the middle of all these moves that will be stupid , just bare with me shorty I grab Tahiry face and moved it closer to mine and kissed her on her forehead. I be back ok .

Okay .

I left the hotel and went to south beach to see Cam he used to move my weight and moved a lot around a few states but then I ended up going to jail and once me and Anthony started beefing he wasn't choosing sides so he moved to Miami and start moving it up there . I rolled up on him at this barbecue he was having I got to the back of the house and he was sitting by the pool. "Gino wassup nigga"

Wassup Cam , you still wearing them braids nigga .

" I get hoes with these braids to"

nigga you ain't getting no bitches you know Asha will beat yo ass and the bitch you fucking with , Cam started laughing " you right nigga , but what brings you to the 305
.
I'm out here with my shorty  on business and I wanted to stop by because I heard you was moving back home wassup with that ?

"You still with Josie ? & yeah I need to make some money mfs ain't hungry up here like they is in the D so I'm moving back to the city ."

Nah that's a long story bro will talk about that another day . & I feel you Cam but asha cool with that ?

" yeah she good she my biggest supporter and she down with whatever. And there she is right now ?"

" Hey Gino said Asha oh my god you've got buff you look nice how have you been"

Wassup Asha and yeah that's that jail shit she started laughing " your a mess Gino how has Josie been?"

I actually don't know sis I'm with someone body else's and I'm happy .

"Oh okay then as long as a meet her I'm good with that "

Matter a fact when y'all come back to the city dinner at my place . " Ight bro that sound like a plan said Cam ."

Cam I gotta go , and if was nice seeing you Asha but bro when you ready just HMU !

Quintin: when you get back we gotta talk.
Gino : Ight bet .

After I left Cam house I went straight back to the penthouse , once I got to the hotel I went up to my house I walk in and tahiry door was closed. I Creeped in her room and she was getting dress she had on a peach dress that showed her back and she was looking good , I walked in and walked behind her I whispered in her ear " you look beautiful " she turned around and started kissing me and said I missed you .

Tahiry grab her purse and we left out the room. She was walking in front of me looking bad as hell I wanna to take her shit off  . We got into the car and headed to the club . Listen Tahiry I swear you want have to worry about this in the long run , " Giovanni that's how you make yo bread and ain't nothing wrong with that" . We went in the club and went to turn up