"Sakura watch out!" Tenten yelled when the enemy launched at Sakura with murky orbs.

With his sharingan, Sasuke quickly teleported and released his katana from its sheath.

When he landed softly, the experiment had its body and head broken apart with violet substance splattering over its body.

"These are Orochimaru's experiments," Sasuke began. "Kill all of it before it rages and activates it cursed seal." He continued and showed them the cursed seal diminishing from the experiment's body. "They're basically corpses."

"So it's from Oto?" Tenten asked.

"Can it be?" Sakura mumbled to no one in particular, but she did get everyone's attention.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Kiba questioned as Sakura walked to the corpses.

She ripped the pitch-black clothing from their right shoulder and it unveiled an upright music note. "S-Sasuke-kun, it's-"

In a split of a second, a small tornado wrecked the training grounds as it separated the whole team in different locations in and outside of the village.

\\..~**~..//

Sasuke caught his balance as he flipped and descend on the ground without a sweat. He firmly clutch his katana once a new comer flashed before him.

"Fast as I remember, huh?"

"You again."

"Good, you remember me. I suppose you know my name as well?"

"Taiki..." Sasuke sneered.

Smirking in disbelief, Taiki scoffed. "I should be the one who's mad," He menaced, extending his arm as he formed seals. "Because you killed my partner in crime." He launched a powerful breeze towards his opponent, though Sasuke managed to dock and escape his attack.

"Then I guess you should join him as well." Sasuke replied, his adrenaline rushing in excitement to fight.

It was his first time to face in a battle since the fourth ninja war-this was exciting to him. So much exhilaration that he may just kill every single corpse that was in his sight.