"Don't think I will do this any time you want Mr.Styles! I'm your body guard, not your maid!" Paul said and walked out. He was only having a laugh.

We ate the pizza and chatted.

"Harry, I'm going to go into the other room and call my dad and arrange for us to go to dinner with my parents." Gracie said, once she finished.

"Yeah, okay babe." I smiled.

I heard her dialling a number.

She was pacing.

She can't be as nervous as I am.

"Em, Hey Dad." pause, "Yeah, I know I havent been around." pause, "Dad, I'm sorry." longer pause, "Dad, I want to ask you some thing so calm down!" another pause, "Dad, would you come to dinner with me and my boyfriend?" pause, "Calm down Dad!" pause, "Yes, I'm with him now." pause, "Harry." pause, "Okay, tonight at 7pm? Okay Bye."

She sighed.

"That didn't really go to plan, did it?" Gracie said, sighing again.

"What did your Dad say?" I asked her, trying to comfort her.

"Well, he said that I should make such a big deal out of sum summer fling and that you better not have forced me to do any thing or hurt me," she was close to tears again, "I'm so sorry Harry. My Dad will probably give you a hard time tonight. My Mum will probably be ok, but I'm so sorry."

"Shhh..Gracie. Even if your Dad does hate me, I don't hate you. I love you." I say sternly.

"What am I going to do?" I think to myself, "This is exactly the thing management doesn't want me to do."

"C'mon. Go get ready and I'l meet you outside your room at 6:45pm. Dress nice babe." I smile at her.

"Okay, Thank Harry." She walks to the door and pauses as her hand hits the handle, "I love you Harry." she says and walks out.

Oh Dear.

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear!

She loves me.

I love her.

Management can go die in a hole.

Gracie is my girl, I am not losing her.

I don't care what her Dad or management say!

With new determination, I have a shower and shave. I then go to my wardrobe to get some thing to wear. I stare in to my wardrobe, trying to decide.

Do I go for the causual look?

Skinny's and a t-shirt?

Or Do I go for the more formal look?

Shirt and Tie?

I decide to text Gracie;

Message To: Gracie

Hey babe, Wat shud i wear? Formal or casual? I'm confused :'(

Harry Xx

I press send and wait for Gracie to reply. Two minutes after I send the message, there is a knock at me door.

KNOCK   KNOCK   KNOCK

Gracie walked in.

"Gracie?" Isay surprised.

She was wearing a baggie hoodie and a pair of shorts. Her hair was wet and tangly. She had no make up on and looked like she had just stepped out of the shower.