Chapter 1

-How's it going YouTube!-

The top comment on my last YouTube video was a loud answer to film a Q&A, I really didn't understand why. I swore I wasn't that interesting, but since that's what they want.
I set up my lights and camera making sure it was in focus by having my roommate Justin sit in for a moment, "Ya know man, when you started making these videos.." he paused, "I didn't think you were talking about YouTube." He chuckled to himself and I grimaced.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks man, you can go now." I smiled politely and turned on the microphone. Justin's chill and all, he just isn't really in his head that often. I sit down in front of the camera and started recording.
"Hey! What's up YouTube! It's Kellin Quinn here. Since my last video there has been a very, very large request for me to do a Q&A so let's get right in!"
I flip through my Twitter and find some decent questions to answer. "If you want to as me questions my Twitter will be shown somewhere on screen! First question is from the gracious Hailey, her question is will you ever come to Texas to see me!?" I chuckle, "Well, as much as I would love to see you, I'm sure other people in Texas would be unhappy. Hopefully one day I'll do a meet and greet there."

"Wellll this video has left my mustache on the ground soooo I hope you guyz zzz and girlllsss enjoyed my Crazy Video of Randomness and I will see you this Friday!!!" I walk away and then jump onto the bed "Byeeee!" I yell and then the video is over.

I edit the video until I see my phone flash up and it's my friend Tony Perry.

"Hello Turtle!" I say excitedly.

"Hai Kells!" Tony says back.

"What's up" I say.

"Welll! I have a boyfriend!" He yells into the phone.

"My dear Tony you have grown up! Who is the lucky boy! Can I meet him like soon or now or whenever!" I giggle at my comments.

"His name is Mike! He is so perfect! Um he is coming over in like an hour maybe I can see if he wants to meet you! Maybe if your youtuber status can let you go for a bit." Tony laughs.

"Oh shush Tony! Yea text me if he wants to meet me okay?" I smile even though he can't see it.

"Yeah I will talk to you in a bit, bye." Tony says.

"Buh-Bye turtle!" I shout back then click end.