Chapter26- Old Friend

???'s Pov

"I have all the hybrids now I just need you to start experimenting with the potions" the 'boss' said "I don't want to do this they're my friends" I hissed "if you don't do it then I'll kill you or make you into a hybrid too" he said sounding proud of himself "I would rather die" I said harshly "that can be arranged" he said an evil grin spreading across his face.

I have to do this I'm so sorry I thought.

I got the bottles of potions and started mixing them. But what herobrine didn't know is that I was making potions to help the others out. He gave me an evil grin and walked out. "Escape and I'll kill you all" he said before vanishing.

Jerome's pov

We had tried everything to escape and nothing has worked. Occasionally we could use our powers but they were still weak. It's been 2 weeks since Maria got here and we're all becoming worried incase the tracker has broken or herobrine starts the 'experiments'.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon I can feel it" said Maria "how do you know it's been 2 weeks" said Jordan looking as if she was about to cry. "Well I had a feeling something bad had happened when you guys got kidnapped but I don't know I just have a feeling" said Maria trying to give us hope.

"What do you mean a feeling?" I asked curiously "I don't know it's just a feeling in the pit of my stomach...it's hard to explain" she attempted to explain but failed. "Well let's just hope it's right" said Lucy.

Just then we heard the door open and a shadowy figure stood in the door way. But it wasn't herobrine. "I'm so sorry" said a familiar voice but I couldn't tell who it was and by the look of confusion on everyone's face they were the same.

"Quick I'll help you out before he comes back I'll get killed but it's worth it come on" said the figure walking to my cell and opening it up.

"Who are you" I asked and he moved his hood down "seto?!?" I said shocked. "Yea herobrine kidnapped me to make potions an experiment them on you guys" he quickly explained opening everyone else's doors.

"Come on this way" he said leading us out "wait what about Mitch and the others" said Maria "they're here too?" Asked seto "no they're coming to get us look" she said showing the tracker. "They can follow it and get us" said Rocky.

We ran down millions of endless corridors for what seemed like forever until we reached a door. Seto swung it open pushing us all out "go go go before he comes back and kills me" he said quickly.

"You're coming with us" I said grabbing his arm and continuing to run before he could protest. We continued running till we reached the forest. "This is where I seen the others last maybe they're still here" said Maria.

We ran into the forest and I bumped into someone with a red and black checkered hoodie with a bow. "BIGGUMS!" I shouted and lunged towards Mitch. "JEROME!" He hugged me back then ran to Maria scooping her up and spinning her finishing with a kiss.

"Ummm guys we're still here" said Jordan "you can't talk" Jason said coming up behind her and kissing her as well I turned to see Rocky and Tyler making out "well then" said Lucy "c'mere" I said pulling her close and connecting our lips. "Guys this isn't time for making out lets go" shouted seto.

"Seto?" Asked Mitch "long story lets go" he replied running. We ran until we reached a cliff "never seen this before" said Mitch looking confused. "I have though" came a voice that no one!. wanted to here at this point.

Jordan's pov

We all turned to see herobrine not looking happy at all "thought you could escape and save you're little friends did you seto?" He growled. "Back off man" said Lewis who was clearly becoming annoyed at herobrine. "Or what what are you gonna do" he chuckled.