Chapter6-Intruder!

Maria's pov

After recording with Jordan I got changed into my pikachu onesie (it's pikachu come on!!). I was going to go to bed but decided to wait till Mitch got back from the shop. I went downstairs and sat on the sofa. As I did so I heard the front door open. 'must be my biggums' I thought and turned round to see a strange man standing behind me with an evil grin on his face. "what da?!" I exclaimed. He put his hand over my mouth and tied my hands and ankles together before gagging me. He slumped me over his shoulder and that's when I seen Mitch at the door. "what the hell are you doing put her down!" he shouted. The man turned around and Mitch was out of my sight I heard a gun shot. "I tried to scream but nothing came out. I heard Mitch cry in pain and anger rushed through me. 'no resist Maria don't let her get the better of you' I told myself in my head but it was to late before I knew it I felt my eyes burning a bright orange and my vision turned fiery, I felt heat surge round me as I became the blaze I've kept in for so long.

I looked over at Mitch who I thought was unconscious 'good' I thought I didn't want him to see this. I balled my hands together allowing a ball of fire to form in my hands. I looked up to the now terrified looking man. I threw the ball of fire towards him knocking him back against the wall, bumping his head and being knocked out conscious. I felt myself cool down and my vision turned to normal. I collapsed on the ground out of breath from trying to control the blaze. 'why does this have to happen to me!' I thought I heard a moan of pain and looked to Mitch, he was out cold but he was still moaning in pain. I crawled over to him the best I could and lifted his head resting it on my knees. I leaned down and kissed his forehead "you'll be okay biggums" I said softly. I grabbed my cell phone and called an ambulance, I was too weak to drive, I dialled the number waiting for and answer. Then they finally picked up.

"Hello can you please send an ambulance over and the police my boyfriends been shot by an intruder and has passed out but the intruder is unconscious as well" I said desperately.

"Yes miss tell us where you are and we'll send some straight away" said the lady.

I quickly told her my name and address and Mitch's name as he wanted to know.

"Okay thank you make sure you're partner is still breathing okay and keep an eye on the intruder there are people on there way right now" she said.

"I will thank you bye" and with that she hung up the phone. I did as told and made sure Mitch was breathing. All good with that. 'What's Jerome going to think' I thought. I decided I had to call him and tell him, I mean he's his best mate how can I not?. I quickly dialled his number on my phone and put it I my ear waiting for an answer.

Jerome:Hello?.

Maria:Jerome come to my house quick an intruders came in and tried to kidnap me, Mitch came in and tried to stop him but got shot in the stomach and I...um knocked the guy out and an ambulance and the cops are coming you have to get here quick" I said all at once.

Jerome:What the hell, okay I'm on my way right now hang in there Maria he'll be fine okay Mitch is strong.

Maria:Please just hurry.

Jerome:On my way biggums.

He hung up before I could say anything else. All I could do now is wait and hope Mitch will be okay, but I couldn't take it...if he was awake and seen me then he's going to think I'm a freak and break up with me. I got him into this, he was shot because of ME! if I didn't have these stupid powers then people wouldn't be after me and Mitch wouldn't have gotten shot. 'No don't do it Maria you're better than this' I thought but i couldn't help it I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. 'no don't do this Mitch loves you and it will hurt him more than you' I thought but I gave in and the blood started to trickle down my wrist. I sighed in relief and dragged the blade across my arm. I was about to start on my other wrist when I heard Jerome come barging through the door.

I quickly dropped the knife and ran into the hallway forgetting about the pain in my wrist and seen Jerome panting and looking worried. "is he okay what happened?" he asked. I started crying like I had never cried before. I fell to the ground beside Mitch and put my head in my hands and broke down. "aww c'mere baby gurl it's oka.. what happened to you're wrist?!" he said in shock. I looked up at Jerome who looked extremely concerned. "well?" he asked. "I-I'm so s-sorry I.." i began to feel dizzy and before I could finish my sentence I fainted. the last thing I heard was Jerome shouting my name and sirens going off.

(Dun dun duuunnn haha hey doods sorry I had to do that and here is you're chapter! Whoo!!!...sorry I got a little carried away I'm slightly hyper at the moment but yea here's you're chapter and I might be updating again later on today depends if I can be bothered...yea I'm a lazy bacca deal with it but yea usual stuff hope you enjoyed leave a vote and a comment plz but only if you want to you know..not forcing you or anything *holds up gun*.

KIDDING but yea leave a vote if you liked it and I still dot know if I should add skylox HELP ME OUT HERE GOD! But yea hope you liked it and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!)