Chapter8-other pov

Mitch's pov

I heard voices "I....I ummm if I tell you guys promise not to freak out and I'll tell the others when they visit?" I heard a female voice say. Maria!. I opened my eyes to find I was in a hospital. I looked to my right and seen Maria in a bed as well. 'why is she hear' I thought. I was about to ask when I seen her eyes glow orange. I seen Jerome, Jordan and Rocky watching in awe as she transformed into a blaze?!. 'I thought I was just dreaming' I thought. I sat there and decided to stay quiet. I watched as she returned to her normal gorgeous self. "Yea I'm a freak if I get too mad I can't control it and that's why people are after me because I'm a blaze and if I didn't have these stupid powers people wouldn't want me and Mitch wouldn't have been shot" she said starting to cry again. 'Oh no she thinks this is her fault oh no baby gurl' I thought and was about to speak when I hear Jerome."Stupid powers? hell no baby gurl that is awesome!" He cried running up to her and hugging her.

She looked a little shocked "really?" she asked "hell yea and it makes it better for me" said Jordan I looked at her confused and so did the others. Her eyes glowed purple and she transformed into an enderman. 'holly...' my thought was cut off by Jerome. "holly mother of awesomeness you too this is epic my friends have epic powers and you think they're crap what is wrong with you guys?" He said. 'Hey he stole my thought' I thought and chuckled quietly to myself. "I had a feeling you had powers" said Jordan. "how?" asked Maria "cause' my powers allow me to feel the presence of another powerful being" said Jordan looking proud. "ohhh fancy" teased Jerome "indubitably yes" she said in a posh voice and they all laughed. "umm guys I may have a secret as well" Rocky spoke up "oh hell no you have epic powers too don't cha" said Jerome, she nodded her head and her eyes turned a bright red colour and her hair turned white. 'Ghast' I thought "ghast" Jordan said smiling 'stop stealing my thoughts!'.

"Well now I feel useless and boring thanks guys" said Jerome "aww biggums you're not useless you're my fluffy bacca" I said and they all spun round to look at me. "Whoo baby" cried Jerome running up to me and hugging me. "Yea buddy wanna help me up?" I asked. He nodded and helped me over to Maria's bed. My stomach was in agony, but I still kneeled down beside Maria's bed and held her hand in mine. "Mitch I'm so sorry I should've told you sooner and I could've helped you before you.." I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. I pulled away and looked into her sea blue eyes. "we'll let you guys talk as explain everything to the others let us know when we can come back in" said Rocky shooing the others out. "So Maria why are you here..." I trailed off when I seen a bloody bandage on her wrist and frowned. I took her wrist in my hands and looked up to her. She was on the verge of crying. "I-I'm so sorry I-didn't mean t-to I mean I-I did but I f-felt bad and I-it was my fault y-you got s-shot" she said through sobs. I pulled her into a hug and she sobbed on my shoulder.

Once she had calmed down I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "it's not you're fault you can't help it. Please never do this again of not for yourself then for me and the others" I said "o-okay I p-promise" she stuttered I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. I lifted her wrist and looked at it again. "can I see?" I asked. She nodded and I started to unwrap the bandages.

Maria's pov

I watched as he unraveled the bandages from my wrist I winced as the cool air got to the fresh cuts and I looked away. I felt Mitch run his finger softly across one of the cuts and I winced again. He quickly moved his finger "sorry babe" he said and softly kissed my wrist. I turned to look at him his eyes were watery. He wrapped my wrist up with some bandages we found on my bedside table. I seen a tear role down his cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb."please don't do this again" he said holding my hand. I could tell it hurts him more than me to see this. "I won't I promise biggums" I say. He kisses my hand. "should we let the others in now?" he asked. "Yea I still need to tell who ever else is here" I said. He nodded and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away "okay you can come back in guys" he shouted. Adam, Jason, Ty and Tyler all walked into the room. "Hey Jordan and Rocky explained everything that happened" said Ty.

I looked at Mitch and he smiled at me. "Everything?" I asked "yes even the part that you're a blaze and they're a ghast and enderman" said Tyler. "okay phew that's a relief" I said. "my girlfriends an epic mob dis is a lot to take in" said Mitch. "well get used to it one thing don't make me mad cause' I won't be able to control it that's the downfall" I said looking down. "now why would I make you mad?" he asked lifting my head. "I know I can be annoying but I don't recall making people mad" he joked "liar" joked Jason "hey uncalled for biggums" Mitch said with a pouty face. 'god he looks cute when he does that' I thought "aww don't listen to him baby" I said hugging him and he fake cried into my shoulder. "now look what you've done" I said to Jason. We all burst out laughing. "hey what's so funny in here" I heard a voice from the door. I turned to see Jerome, Rocky and Jordan walking into the room. "nothing guys and when can I leave I'm hungry!" said Mitch "yea me too but we told the nurse you were awake and she'll be here soon to check on you" said Jerome.

"She better let us go I hate being in here" said Mitch. "you better get into you're bed before she gets here" I say. "yea you're right" he said sadly. He kissed my forehead and went to stand up. "ahh" he cried "oh my gosh are you okay" I said leaning down to help him. Adam and Ty rushed ode to help him and helped him into bed. "yea I'm okay baby just a sore stomach" he said giving me a reassuring smile. Just then the nurse came in and shooed everyone out so that she could check up on me and Mitch.

(Hey doods thanks for 27 reads :D glad people are reading my books and I hope you're enjoying them also votes and comments are appreciated and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!)