Chapter10-introducing skylox

Adams pov

'Omg he kissed me!!! Ty actually kissed me I can't believe this is happening!!!' I thought I snaked my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist about 5 seconds into the kiss my cell phone rang. I pulled away from him and smiled shyly and he blushed. I took my phone out of my pocket and Looked at the number. It was Jason

Me:hey what's up?

Jason:where the hell are you guys we're all waiting for you at Mitch's.

'Crap I forgot about that!' I thought

Adam:oh yea sorry bro Ty wanted to stop at his house to get his cell phone and we couldn't find it.

Jason:you sure that's all you were doing.

I could here the smirk in his voice.

Adam:come on dude really? Anyway we're on our way now see you guys soon bye

Jason: k see ya.

I hung up the phone and looked to Ty "who was that?" he asked "it was Jason everyone is waiting for us at Mitch's house we better get there soon" I said "okay...sorry" he apologised "for what?" I asked "you know..the kiss" he said whilst blushing a little "no it's fine....I liked it" I said sheepishly. He looked into my eyes with his dark brown ones "really?" he asked "yea" I said, he smiled a little "d-does this mean we're...a thing now?" he asked 'he read my mind' I thought "yes" I said with a smirk. He smiled again and hugged me "I love you Adam" he said I hugged him back "I love you too Ty" he pulled away and stood up. "we best go before the guys think we're doing something" he said. I laughed "yea best... are we gonna tell them?" I asked, his smile faded and he frowned "umm..I guess" he said "what if they don't like us anymore" he asked "they're our friends Ty they won't do that if anything they'll congratulate us" I assured him. "O-okay then" he said. We got up and went into my car and headed Mitch's house 'what if they don't like us anymore' I thought 'what if they think we're freaks now' I thought.

Mitch's pov

After Jason hung up the phone I asked what was wrong "nothing Ty had to get his cell phone from his house they're coming over now" he said "I bet it was more than getting a phone" said Jerome smirking "yea when is skylox gonna happen all ready we all know so when is it gonna happen" asked Maria "maybe it will or has and they haven't told us yet" I said kissing the top of Maria's head "what if they came in and just said 'oh yea by the way guys skylox is real hope you don't mind' that would be so creepy" said Jordan. At that moment Adam and Ty walked in..... holding hands?!?!? what?. "ummm guys we have something to tell you" said Adam. We all looked at each other confused 'is this a joke?' I thought "me and Adam are dating" said Ty, we all sat there shocked "I knew it I told you they would think we're weirdos" said Ty burying his head into Adams chest. "what are you talking about this is awesome skylox is real!" cried Maria throwing her hands in the air nearly slapping me in the face. "hey watch it baby gurl you nearly hit me" I said pushing her hand out my face "oh sorry babe" she said kissing me on the cheek.

"So you guys don't think we're weird?" asked Ty "hell no biggums we think this is awesome congrats by the way" I said "thanks guys" said Adam "no problem what are friends for?" asked Tyler "yea now sit down and stop being awkward (A/N remind you of anyone Becca?) we're talking about our next video together" said Rocky. Adam and Ty sat down on the chair with Ty on Adams lap and we continued to talk about our next video. "so when we gonna do it?" asked Maria "how about this weekend" I suggested "yea that gives us plenty of time to set everything up and all that crap" said Jerome "yea so it's settled this weekend" said Adam "yup" said Jordan "I better get home and make dinner for Lucy *cough* order something *cough cough*" said Jerome we all laughed "ha anyway see you guys later bye" he said we all said our goodbyes and he left. "I'm tired and hungry can I go home as well" Jordan asked Jason "yea I'll take you home see you guys later" said Jason and they left.

"Now what" said Tyler "I need to record and tell my fans what happened" I said "oh can we be in it" asked Rocky "yea I'll just use my cell phone" I said pulling it out my pocket and started to record. "hey what's going on doods Mitch or Bajancanadian here and I'm here with my lovely lady Maria, Munchingbrotato, Rocky, Skydoesminecraft and Deadlox say hey everybody" I said turning the camera to everyone and they all said they're hellos. "I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't made a video today cause' me and Maria are just out of the hospital" I said as Maria held up her bandaged arm. "someone tried to kidnap Maria and I tried to stop them, got shot in the stomach, Maria....got slashed on the arm and knocked them out and Jerome came, seen us and took us to the hospital sooooo....yea" I said looking at Maria "but we're all good now and we're gonna update some hunger deans or something later on for you guys" said Maria "yea stop stealing all my lines" I said nudging Maria slightly "nope they're mine now" she said with an evil smirk "they kinda are" said Rocky "well then I guess I can't do anything bout it" I said making a pouty face at the camera. "But yea that's all we really have to say right now we will update later on and hope you guys have a great day and make sure to.." I was cut off by Maria "to slap dat like button with cha forehead" she said with a cheeky grin "I knew she was gonna do that" said Ty.

"I think we all did" said Tyler with a smile "I didn't" I said "well that's you're fault" said Adam "why are you guys so mean what did I do" I fake cried "nothing baby it's just funny to annoy you" said Maria kissing me on the cheek "whatever anyways guys if you're new to this channel click that subscribe button and I'll see you guys later bye" I said. Everyone else said bye and I ended the recording. I quickly edited it and uploaded it to YouTube then turned to the others. "okay so now what?" I asked "I'm going home I'm tired coming Tyler?" said Rocky "yea okay see you guys later" he said "we best get going as well we're gonna make a video telling all the fans about...us" said Adam "yea bye" said Ty and they all left. "okay so you wanna stay here tonight?" I asked Maria once everyone left. "yea sure sounds fun" she said pecking me on the lips. "You can sleep in my bed if you want and I'll stay on the sofa" I said "why can't you stay in you're own bed and then if I have a nightmare I have a comforting teddy bear" she said trying to hold in a laugh "haha okay then whatever you want baby" I said kissing the top of her head. We recorded a few videos like we promised and after uploading them we watched a scary movie. "oh god" shouted Maria cuddling into me. "it's okay it's just a movie" I said. After the movie we went to bed. I never bothered getting changed instead I just took off my shirt and crawled in beside Maria. She cuddled into my chest and fell asleep and after a few moments of watching her I let sleep consume me.

(Hey doods sorry for not updating and sorry for the boring chapter and I'm tired so I never checked over everything so if there are mistakes I'm sorry and I'll fix them tomorrow or when I can I promise but I hope you liked this chapter votes and comments are appreciated and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!)