Chapter17-The voice

Jordan's pov

"I have to get out of here before something happens to my friends" I said aloud to myself. I looked around for something. anything that would give me a clue as to where to go. But it was no use it was just all black.

The only thing I could do was walk forward. I took a deep breath and began to walk forward. It felt like a few hours passed and still nothing changed. "where the hell am I!!!!" I yelled becoming impatient. "you're in a trap that herobrine has made" I heard a voice say.

"What? who said that who are you?" I asked. "I'm no one I'm the voice in you're head and I'm here to help you get to you're friends" said the voice. "how do I know this isn't a trap herobrine made" I said crossly. "you have to trust me keep moving forward you're close to freedom" said the voice

"Whatever" I said and continued forward. About half an hour passed by. surprisingly I wasn't tired. "how much further" I asked "just a little bit more come on you can do this" said the voice.

Just as I was about to give up I seen a light in the distance. I started to run towards it. "this is it I'm gonna be free aren't I! " I cried. "yes keep going you can do it" said the voice.

Mitch's pov

"What to do what to do!" I yelled pacing back and forth now worrying I'll never get out of here and won't ever see my love or friends again. "move forward and you will find freedom" I heard a voice say. I jumped a little not expecting the voice.

"Who the hell are you. I swear if it's herobrine again imma kill you dood" I said extremely frustrated. "I am a voice at the back of you're mind and I am here to help you get back to you're friends just keep moving forward" the voice said.

I did as told and started to walk forwards. 'Guess I have no choice it's the only thing I can do' I thought. After a long time walking I started becoming really impatient. "I knew this was too good to be true this is a trick just to get my hopes up!" I yelled.

"Calm down it's just a little further keep going you have to trust me" the voice said "and why the hell should I do that" I said "cause I helped you're friend Jordan and I'm you're only hope" said the voice. I took a deep breath, defeated I continued to walk forward.

After another few short moments I seen light ahead of me. I began to run towards it. I started hearing voices. "please Mitch please wake up" I heard a feminine voice say. "Maria" I cooed as the light got brighter and brighter until my eyes flung open.

Maria's pov

"Please Mitch please wake up" I said as I held his hand in mine. Its been a week and 5 days since he's been out. "Maria" I heard a soft voice say. I looked up. 'God damn it Maria now you're imagining him talking' I thought. His eyes then flung open and he turned his head slowly to look at me.

"Mitch!" I cried jumping into his lap and hugging him tight. "I missed you so much" I said burying my face in his chest. " I missed you too" he said. I looked up at him and gazed into his gorgeous brown eyes I've missed for so long.

He smiled and leaned down connecting our lips. His arms snaked around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We stayed like this for a while until we heard a voice. "eh hem" said Jerome.

Me and Mitch pulled away and looked at them. "uh sorry guess we got a little too carried away" said Mitch scratching the back of his neck. "uh yea" I said while blushing a little. "it's okay we just wanna see him too gimmie a piece of dat benja" said Jerome diving towards Mitch and giving him a bacca hug.

"I missed you too my fluffy monstrosity" said Mitch as he fell back with Jerome still hugging him. Jerome got up and brushed himself off. "how you feeling?" asked Lucy. "much better my side hurts a little but that's it" he replied "aww biggums it'll be okay" I said pecking him on the cheek.

"When can I get outta here" he asked and I laughed. "we just need to tell the nurse let her check you're all good and then we can go" I said "how long have I been out for?" he asked "a week and 5 days" replied Ty. "what?!" he asked shocked. "but you're awake now and thank god I missed you so much" I said hugging him.

"I love you" he said kissing the top of my head. "I love you too" I replied and kissed the tip of his nose. The door opened and a nurse walked in. "oh good you're awake how you feeling dear" she asked him. "better thank you just a sore side" he replied. "well I have some medicine for that I'll just go get it and you can leave" she said walking out.

"Thank god" said Mitch. After a few minutes the nurse walked back in with Mitch's prescription. "here you are dear just follow the instructions on the back and you'll be fine" she said handing it to Mitch. "thank you" he replied. she gave a quick nod and walked out leaving us to help Mitch get ready to leave.

Jason's pov

I was at the side of Jordan's bed, still crying a little. "Jason?" I heard a small voice say. I looked up to see Jordan smiling at me. "Jordan you're okay!" I cried hugging her tightly. "I missed you baby" I said pulling away from her and kissing her gently. she kissed back and draped her hands around my neck.

After a few seconds we pulled away "I missed you too" she said with a small smile.. "Jordan!" cried Rocky walking over and hugging Jordan. "I was so worried" she said hugging her tight. "well I'm here now so there no need" replied Jordan returning the hug.

"Oh good you're awake how you feeling sweet heart" a voice said from behind me. I turned to see a nurse standing there with a gentle smile. "good thank you just a sore back" replied Jordan. "I'll just get you're prescription and you can leave" said the nurse leaving the room.

"Yey freedom!" Shouted Jordan almost deafening me. "ow god my eardrum" I said holding my ear. "sorry babe" she said kissing my cheek. The nurse walked back in handing Jordan her prescription. "here you are take 2 a day and the pain will go away in no time" she said with a smile. "thank you can I go now" said Jordan. "yes you may leave now" said the nurse walking out. "Yey help me get my stuffs" she said standing up.

>>Le time skipper<<

After helping Jordan out we walked out of the room and towards Mitch's room. We got outside of the room and were about to walk in when Mitch and Maria walked out, followed by the others. "dood you're alive" I cried hugging Mitch. "yup I'm back baby" he said. "Jordan!" cried Maria running towards Jordan hugging her and they both fell back.

"Haha hey I missed you too ma blaze baby" said Jordan hugging her back. "Okay hugging later lezzgo get yo butt up" Mitch said lifting Maria up bridal style and carrying her out of the hospital. Her head buried in the crook of his neck.

I looked down at Jordan still on the ground and she looked up at me with a smile. I grinned at her and her smile faded. "oh no don't you even dare Jason no!" she shouted as I picked her up and followed Mitch out. "no I hate you" she said clinging on to me and her head buried in my chest.

We got to Adams car and I put her down in the back seat and jumped in beside her with Rocky beside me and Adam and Ty in the front. Mitch, Maria, Tyler, Jerome and Lucy were in Mitch's car. "I love you" I said to Jordan when the car started moving. "I love you too" she said kissing me.

(Hey doods sorry this took so long I had almost finished the chapter when wattpad decided "oh you're actually doing well on a chapter lets delete everything" and yea everything I wrote got deleted and I almost rage quit but didn't cause I didn't wanna let you guys down. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter of you did leave a vote or a comment they're always helpful and the next chapter should be out tomorrow talk to you guys later see ya!)