Chapter7-Mobs

(A/N Thank you for 27 reads hope you guys are enjoying the book so far anyway heres you're chapter ^_^)

Jerome's pov

I looked at Maria for an answer "well?" I asked. "I-I'm so s-sorry.. I" she fell to the ground unable to finish her sentence. "Maria!" I shouted and ran over to her I heard the cops and ambulance and they came bashing through the door. "Put you're hands up" said the cops. I did as told "I'm Maria and Mitch's friend Maria called me over to help her. I came as quick as I could and asked what happened and why her wrist had cuts but just passed out before she could answer" I said quickly. The cops lowered their guns "where is the intruder now?" asked one of the men, I pointed to the lounge where the unconscious man was lying. The police took him away and the doctors rushed in taking Maria and Mitch away in the ambulances. "wait can I please come Maria asked me to help" I said before the man closed the doors. He turned and looked at me "please" I said, he nodded and I walked in and he closed the doors behind me.

(Skipper time to the hospital cause I can!)

Once we got to the hospital the doctors rushed Mitch and Maria into a room and started to work on them. I tried to follow but was stopped by a nurse and was told to wait outside. I sat down on the chair outside the room and started to cry. 'Maria cut herself I should've been there sooner' I thought. I have to call team crafted and tell them everything. I pulled my phone out and made a group call with Adam, Ty, Jordan, Jason, Tyler, and Rocky.

Adam:hey guys what's up.

Ty: why the group call what's up?

Jordan: I was sleeping what's so important to wake me up.

Jason: calm down Jordan let him explain.

Rocky:yea calm it Jordan.

Jerome: guys guys listen this is really important.

Everyone went silent and waited to hear what was wrong. I took a deep breath and told them.

Jerome:someone tried to kidnap Maria and Mitch came running into the house and got shot in the stomach and passed out Maria managed to knock out the kidnapper and called an ambulance and the cops then me and I came over to see her wrist sliced and she passed out before she could tell me anything.

Tyler:what?!? where are you guys now?!?

Jerome: we're in the hospital Mitch and Maria are in a room getting seen to and I've been told to wait outside.

Jordan: oh my god I'm so sorry I'm coming over right now.

Jason: me too I'm coming to you're house I'll take you over Jordan bye guys see you soon.

Jordan: bye guys see you soon Jerome stay strong.

And Jason and Jordan left the call

Jerome:what about you guys are you coming?

Adam: I'm coming right now Ty want me to pick you up?

Ty: yea see you soon bye

Ty and Adam left

Rocky: Tyler's at mine so we're coming over right now see you soon Jerome bye.

And the call was ended. 'please hurry' I thought.

Tyler's pov

After we ended the call with Jerome Rocky grabbed her keys and headed out the door to her car. "come on we can't leave Jerome there himself" she said running out the door. I stood up and ran towards the door closing it behind me and jumping into the passenger seat of the car. Rocky started the car and we headed towards the hospital.

(Skip to the hospital once again)

Once we got to the hospital we ran to the reception desk and asked for Mitchell Hughes and Maria Birch's room. She told us the room number and we ran/speed walked to the room. We reached the room and seen Jerome. "hey it's okay fluffy they'll be fine I promise" said Jordan "how do you know that" said Jerome "cause' Maria's a strong girl and she's been in this situation before and as you know Mitch is strong as well he'll get through this" said Jordan reassuringly. "where's Lucy?" I asked "she went to her parents last night I messaged her letting her know what happened but haven't got a reply yet" answered Jerome. "I'm sure she's just busy" said Rocky. A nurse walked out of the room "Miss.Birch is awake but Mr.Hughes is still unconscious but you may go in and see them" she said "thank you" said Adam. she nodded and walked down the corridor. We all looked at each other we decided to go in at different times to see them. Jerome, Rocky and Jordan go in first then me, Adam Ty and Jason go in second. Jerome took a deep breath and opened the door walking in, Rocky and Jordan followed closing the door behind them.

Jordan's pov

Me and Rocky followed Jerome into the room to see Maria. She was sitting upright and looked very pale and was day dreaming. "hey biggums how you feeling?" Jerome asked, she jumped a little not knowing her was there "oh umm good I guess..where's Mitch is he okay?" she asks I look past her and see Mitch in another bed beside her. She followed my gaze and seen him. "Mitch baby answer me" she said trying to get up. Me and Rocky ran over and lightly pushed her back down on her bed. "I want to see him" she said her eyes welling up with tears. "I know sweetie but you have to stay seated, you're too weak to get up and move" I said "it's my fault we're here" she said beginning to cry. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back to comfort her. "shhh no it's not you can't stop people kidnapping you it's just something sick people do" I say. "Yea don't be hard on yourself" said Rocky. Maria began to cry harder and we all group hugged her and tried to calm her down a bit. When she was a little calmer I decided to ask her.

"What makes you think it's you're fault biggums?" she lifted her head and looked at me an then the others then over at Mitch then turned to face me again. "I....I ummm if I tell you guys promise not to freak out and I'll tell the others when they visit?" she asked. We all looked at each other a little confused but agreed anyway and nodded. "okay" she took a deep breath and closed her eyes and opened them again. I gasped and so did the other two, her eyes were burning bright orange. I watched in awe as she turned into a fiery creature, 'oh my god she's the freaking blaze!?! I'm not the only one' I thought. We all sat there eyes wide and watched as she returned to her normal self. "Yea I'm a freak if I get too mad I can't control it and that's why people are after me because I'm a blaze and if I didn't have these stupid powers people wouldn't want me and Mitch wouldn't have been shot" she said starting to cry again. "Stupid powers? hell no baby gurl that is awesome!" Cried Jerome running up to her and hugging her.

She looked a little startled (A/N Jason I'm startled Adam reference had to ^.^) "really?" she asked "hell yea and it makes it better for me" I said they all turned to me looking confused I made my eyes glow purple and I watched my hands turn black as the enderman side of me showed and I grew taller. "holly mother of awesomeness you too this is epic my friends have epic powers and you think they're crap what is wrong with you guys?" asked Jerome we all laughed a little and I returned to my normal self. "I had a feeling you had powers" I said "how?" asked Maria "cause' my powers allow me to feel the presence of another powerful being" I said feeling smart. "ohhh fancy" teased Jerome "indubitably yes" I said in a posh voice and we all laughed. "umm guys I may have a secret as well" Rocky spoke up "oh hell no you have epic powers too don't cha" said Jerome, she nodded her head and her eyes turned a bright red colour and her hair turned white. I smiled "ghast" I said aloud she returned to her normal self and nodded.

"Well now I feel useless and boring thanks guys" said Jerome "aww biggums you're not useless you're my fluffy bacca" we heard a voice our heads spun round in the direction of the voice and we see Mitch awake on his bed wide eyed. He must've seen us well at least that's one other person we don't have to tell' I thought. "whoo baby" exclaimed Jerome walking over to Mitch and hugging him.

(Hey doods yea ended it at such a brilliant part didn't I sorry doods but chapter 8 will be soon as well so don't worry bout dat and if you liked this chapter please hit that vote button I love you guys and I still need comments on skylox COME ON!! but yea normal stuff hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you later see ya)