Chapter19-Respect and trust

Jordan's pov

I woke up in Jason's room in his arms. 'what weren't we in the lounge?' I thought 'oh wait we recorded and I fell asleep on his bed and he must've cuddled into me aw well' I thought shrugging at my thoughts. I felt Jason shift in his sleep from beside me and I moved my head from his chest to look at him.

I seen him gazing back down at me. "morning babe" I said kissing the tip of his nose. "morning gorgeous" he replied kissing me on the lips gently. "Want some breakfast?" he asked getting up. "yea whats on the menu" I joked he looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"What do you want?" he asked. "POP TARTS!!" I cried throwing my hands I. The air. He shook his head and chuckled. "for breakfast really?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "well you asked what I wanted and I told you" I said simply. "haha okay whatever you want babe" he said walking out and going downstairs.

"IMMA GET A SHOWER!" I called after him. "okay I'll have breakfast ready for when you're finished!" he called back up. I picked out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and my purple "in benja we trust in bacca we must " T-shirt with my black beanie hat and enderman hoodie with my doctor who converse. After I had everything sorted I jumped into the shower.

>>yup you guessed TIME SKIP!<<

After I was out of the shower, got dressed, dried my hair and all that jazz I went downstairs for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to see Jason with his back to me eating a bowl of cereal.

I smiled to myself and slowly creeped up behind him when..... "NOT THIS TIME!" he shouted spinning round and pushing me against the fridge. "god damn it Jason why can't you let me win just this once!" I cried trying to break free of his grasp. "cause it's funnier this way" he said with an evil grin.

"You suck...can you let me go now I want my pop tart" I whine. "fiinnneee but Gimmie a kiss first" he said with a smirk. I sighed and gave him a kiss. He moved his hands from my arms and put them round my waist and I moved mine to his neck.

"There can I get my pop tart now" I say once we separate. "Okay babe" he replied "About time geez" I say as I took a bite if the pop tart."Sorry babe and when you gonna go home and get you're things?" he asked. "after breakfast" I reply simply as I continued to eat. "okay then guess I should finish my cereal then" he said walking over to the counter top where he left his bowl.

After we ate breakfast and Jason got changed we got into Jason's car and headed to my house. "can't wait till you move in" he said taking my hand in his but still watching the road. "and why is that?" I asked. "because I can see my gorgeous girl everyday" he replied with a smile kissing my hand once we reached a red light.

I blushed a little and kissed his cheek just before the lights turned green again. After about 5 minutes of driving and chatting we finally got to my house. I got out of that car taking my keys out of my pocket as I did so and walked to my front door. "gonna miss this place but at least I can be with you" I said as I opened the door.

We walked in and packed my recording things first. "why the recording things first?" he asked as he lifted my mic and handed it to me. "cause' it's the main thing I don't wanna forget" I said as I took the mic from him and stuffed it into a bag. "we could always share a mic" he said whilst winking at me.

"Yea yea but I still need the other stuff don't I" I said flicking his nose. "ouch what was that for?" he whined as he held his nose. I shrugged. "felt like it" I said simply as I finished packing the recording stuff and zipped up the bag. "well what if I wanted to do this!" he shouted.

Jason's pov

I lunged forward knocking Jordan to the ground. "ow god damn it Jason I will kill you" she cried whilst struggling to get up. "type writer!!!" I shouted and I pinned her legs and arms down and began to type writer her but kissing her instead of slapping her face. (A/N if you don't know what type writer is look at the A/N at the end :P) "AHHH NOOO stahp!!!!" She shouted and tried to wriggle free. "you wanted to flick me and did I wanted to typewriter you so I will" I smirked and she gave me a death glare.