Chapter13-Herobrine?

Maria's pov

I woke up in a strange dark room. I looked around and could see a figure not far away from me. The figure cried out in pain. "ahhhh!". 'they sound very familiar' I thought I moved closer to the figure whom I guessed was a boy. "Um a-are you okay?" I asked as I neared him. He turned round and I realised who it was. "Jerome!" I cried "how did you get here what happened where are we" I asked "we were kidnapped but I don't know who by and the guy injected me with this weird stuff and I keep getting this unbearable pain through my body" he explained.

"Don't worry we can get out of here" I said standing up. "what are you doing?" he asked me. "going to try use my powers for the first time without being angry" I said "oh. well good luck I know you can do it" he said. "Thanks" I said with a smile and looked around for a door. I found the door and faced it.

I closed my eyes and opened them back up. My vision now fiery. I looked at the door and balled up my hands creating a ball of fire. I kept it charging until it was too strong for me to hold and threw it towards the door. The explosion was so loud and powerful I fell backwards but luckily Jerome caught me.

"It did nothing" I said bluntly looking over at the door that was just a little burnt. "they must know about you're power and knew you were gonna use it" he said. "but no one knows except you and our friends" I said "you never know" he replied.

Jason's pov

We all grabbed our weapons and headed out of the house and into Mitch's car. We jumped in and made our way to Adams house so we had an extra car for Maria, Jerome and Rocky. Once Adam and Ty were in Adams car and Mitch, me and Tyler were in Mitch's car we headed to the mansion.

After about 30 minutes we eventually got to the mansion. We all got out of the cars, weapons in hand and walked towards the front door of the house.

Jerome's pov

I heard the door unlock and looked up to see the man who tried to kidnap Maria before. "oh good you're awake and I'm guessing you tried to burn down the door" he said looking at the door then Maria.

"Where are we and who are you" I said angrily. "you're in the abandoned mansion and not leaving for a very long time and I'm you're worst nightmare" he said pulling off a mask "herobrine" I whispered. His white eyes brightened up the room and he smirked evilly.

"But. but how you're only real in minecraft" Maria stuttered. "so are blazes, ghasts, enderman and zombies" he said. "oh no you leave my friends alone!" She shouted. "too late sweetie" he said and threw three girls onto the floor in front on us. "see you later girls and bacca" he said and closed the door.

"Bacca?" I asked. "what does he mean". "I don't know but I don't think it's gonna be good" she replied. I looked down at the three girls..wait three?. 'but there's only Rocky, Jordan and Maria but Maria is here.

I looked down at the third girl who was still unconscious. "Lucy!" I cried falling to my knees and lifting her head onto my lap. "But she doesn't have powers" I said looking up. "but neither do you" Maria replied. I looked at my arm which was now starting to hurt. The pain grew more and more painful until I couldn't stand it.

"AHHHHHH!" I yelled and collapsed. All I could feel was the unbearable pain all over my body. "Jerome no!" I heard a female voice shout and everything went black.

Lucy's pov

I woke up to a male voice screaming in pain. I opened my eyes to see Jerome beside me in agony curled up in pain. "Jerome no!" I shouted and his body went limp.

Why couldn't I just tell him I was a zombie hybrid?

(Hey doods hope you enjoyed this chapter next one will be coming out either tomorrow or Tuesday votes and comments are appreciated and check out my friend Rebecca's stories they're epic!! (Endergirl2812) and let her know she's loved she doesn't believe me...she's gonna kill me but anyway hope you enjoyed leave a vote and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!)