Chapter11-the park

Mitch's pov

I was at the park with Maria. "hey you want some ice cream?" I asked "yea sure" she replied "okay you wait here and I'll go get you some" I said getting off the bench we were seated on and walking towards the ice cream stand. I got the ice cream and walked back over to where Maria was sitting. I seen Maria and smiled but the smile faded when I seen what was happening.

She was making out with.....Jerome?!? what the hell?. (A/N if you read the first book and remember what happened at Maria's with Jerome you'll understand this) I thought we got over this 'I thought I told him to stay away from her and never touch her again?!?!' I thought. I dropped the ice creams and ran up to where they were sitting making out, I grabbed Jerome's shoulders and pulled him off Maria and onto the ground.

"What the hell dood I thought we forgot about this and what's Lucy going to say about this?!?!" I yelled "Mitch...I.. it's not what it looks like!" Maria stuttered "oh really well it looks like you just had a make out session with my best friend and seemed to enjoy it!!!" I yelled "no he kissed me first I-I just..." I cut her off "you just decided to kiss him back and forget all about me!" I yelled "no Mitch I forced her" I heard Jerome say from behind me.

I spun round and glared at him "I trusted you to never do this again how could you bro!" I said "I'm sorry I-I don't know why I did it" he said "well forget about it we're done never come near me or speak to me again, and as for you" I spun round and pointed to Maria "you can have Jerome now and break Lucy's heart like you did mine cause' we're through" I said and began to cry. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see my ex Stacey looking at me. I looked back at Maria and Jerome and they were making out again and I started to cry again "No why!! what did I do how could they do this!" I shouted "Mitch!" I heard Stacey shout "Mitch wake up". Wake up?.

My eyes fluttered open. I was drenched in sweat and breathing heavy. "Mitch are you okay?" I heard a voice say from beside me. I turned my head to see Maria with a worried expression on her face. "are you okay baby?" she asked again. I didn't answer, instead I pulled her close to me and kissed her. She seemed shocked at first but kissed back and put her arms around my neck pulling me closer if possible. I pulled back and put my forehead on hers. "what was that for?" she asked "would you ever leave me for someone else?" I asked.

Maria's pov

"Would you ever leave me for someone else?" he asked me. "what?.No why would I ever do that. I love you too much Mitch" I said "I love you too" he said kissing me again. I kissed back and he pulled away and looked at his alarm clock. It was 5:27am. "Lets go back to sleep it's too early" he said "okay..remember it was just a dream" I said laying down and snuggling into his bare chest. I noticed it was still bandaged up. "how's you're stomach?" I asked "better than yesterday what about you're wrist?" he asked "same" I replied. I felt him plant a kiss on the top of my head before I let sleep take over me once again.

I woke up to Mitch's soft lips on mine. I kissed back an fluttered my eyes open. "morning sleeping beauty" he said "morning gorgeous" I said kissing him on the cheek and climbing out of bed, falling to the ground in the process. "ouch" I said flatly. "Haha aww did ma baby gurl hurt herself" Mitch said rolling over to the edge of the bed and looking down at me with his adorable smirk. "shut up I fell okay" I sulked "want a hand up" he asked offering me a hand. "thanks" I said taking it. He pulled me a bit further than expected and pulled me close to him. "whoopsie" he said with a giggle and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast you can either shower or help" I said "Imma take a shower I'll come down and help you in a moment" he replied getting clothes and going into the bathroom.

"Okay" I said and went downstairs to make breakfast. I had finished making the toast and jam and laid everything on the table. I had finished organising everything when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I smiled and turned to see Mitch smirking at me 'god I love that smirk' I thought. "aw I didn't get to help you" he said with a pouty face. "oh it's okay baby" I said. "oh really" he said pushing me up against the wall "well maybe I can make it better" he said still smirking.

He pressed his lips against mine. It was a gentle passionate kiss and I never wanted it to end, but he pulled away. "Is it better now?" he asked "it would be better if you ate the breakfast as well" I said with a cheeky grin. He smiled and pulled away from me letting me move away from the wall. We sat down at the table and ate the breakfast. "Thanks for the breakfast babe" he said walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. "welcome now go get you're shirt on and put on some shoes lets go to the park" I said.

Mitch's pov

"Welcome now go get you're shirt on and put on some shoes lets go to the park" she said with a smile. The smile on my face fell and I looked to the ground letting my arms drop away from her waist. "what's wrong?" she asked walking over to me. "um n-nothing sounds good" I said walking away and into my room for a shirt. 'I'm going to keep an eye on her don't let a stupid dream destroy everything Mitch!' I told myself.

Maria walked into the room and towards me. "are you sure you're okay baby?" she asked "yea it's just..in the dream i went to get ice cream at the park..I came back to see you making out with Jerome" I said "oh baby that'll never happen. I love you. no one else okay?" she said going on tip toe and kissing me on the cheek. "I love you too" I said pecking her on the lips. "now get a shirt on" she said "how am I too destructing for you?" I said with a smirk which I knew she loved. "whatever" she said trying not to smile but failing.

I got out my white long sleeved T-shirt and put it on along with my red and black checkered hoodie and walked downstairs. "haha you look just like you're minecraft character" said Maria when she seen me. I looked at myself. "oh yea haha now I truly an da benja" I said with a chuckle. I looked at her. She had her creeper T-shirt on with her creeper hat, Blue skinny jeans, her turquoise hoodie and red converse. "so do you actually" I said looking her up and down. "oh well then I guess I'm now the creepergirl" she said. "okay den are we going to the park or not?" I asked "okay lezzgo" she said.

We got out and I locked the door and we made our way to the park. Once we got there we found a nice little picnic bench to sit at. We sat down and just chatted for a while, our fingers intertwined. "I want ice cream" she said. I looked up at her "oh..but I'll come with you if it makes you feel better" she said. I smiled "nah G it's just a dream and I trust my baby enough" I said. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I got up and went to get ice cream.

Maria's pov

I sat at the bench and waited for Mitch to come back when I saw Jerome. "oh hey der biggums" he said walking over and sitting beside me. "hey dood what you doing here?" I asked "nothing just out for some fresh air how are you and Mitch?" he asked "better thanks" I said "speaking of Mitch where is he?" he asked "he went to go get some ice cream" I said "nice" he replied "where's Lucy?" I asked "back at my place I told her I needed fresh air" he said.

I seen Mitch walking back over with the ice creams. He seen Jerome and froze then looked at me. I shook my head indicating that everything is good and he continued to walk over to us. "hey what's happening bro" he said as he walked up. "oh hey buddy I was wondering when you would get here" Jerome said giving Mitch a bro hug. "hey where's my ice cream" he joked "sorry bro I didn't know you were gonna be here" Mitch said handing me mine "I'll go get cha one be right back" he said and headed back over to the ice cream stall.

Jerome looked at me "I was only kidding but yea free ice cream" he said throwing his hands in the air. "silly bacca" I said licking my ice cream "what?" he asked. I shook my head and continued to eat the ice cream. "Maria?" I heard him question. "yea?" I asked "you know how...the time when you know... I um" he trailed off "you kissed me?" I asked he nodded shyly "yea what about it" I asked "I'm really sorry I don't know what came over me that day" he apologised "it's okay it's over now it was just an accident" I said.

He looked like he was about to say something when his eyes widened and he was looking behind me. "what is it?" I asked. Just then I felt a huge pain through my head and stars danced in front of my eyes. I seen Jerome being knocked out as well and us being carried away. The last thing I saw was Mitch looking shocked and trying to catch us before the darkness took over me.

(Hey doods sorry this chapter is also boring but I promise the next few haters will be better and as usual hope you enjoyed votes and comments are appreciated and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!)