Chapter12-strange phone call

Mitch's pov

I was walking back with Jerome's ice cream when I seen Maria being carried away by the same man that shot me and Jerome being knocked out and taken away with Maria. "STOP" I yelled chasing after them. He looked up at me, threw Maria and Jerome into the back of a van and drove away before I could do anything. I broke down in the middle of the park then felt an arm on my shoulder "hey you okay?" They asked. I looked up remembering my dream and hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. "what happened?" it was Jordan and Jason. "M-Maria was k-kidnapped and s-so was J-Jerome" I managed to stutter.

They're faces turned from sorrow to panic in a second. "oh my gosh who took them?" asked Jordan. "the same..." I trailed of as I realised "it was the same guy who shot me and made Maria cut!" I yelled causing Jason and Jordan to back away a little in shock. "do you know who he is?" asked Jason. "no but I hate him all ready. And I'm gonna get my girl and bacca back if it kills me" I said. Standing up and walking away. "where you going?" asked Jordan "home to get my car then I'm gonna find Maria" I said sternly.

"Let us help" said Jordan "okay but hurry up" I said and she walked faster, dragging Jason along with her.

Jordan's pov

We got to Mitch's house and he went in to get his car keys. "I feel so sorry for Mitch right now he's just lost the two people he loves the most" Jason said "he hasn't lost them" I said bluntly "no but you're boys losing you" I heard a voice say from behind us. "who the hell are AH!" I was knocked out before I could say anything else.

I felt myself being dragged away and thrown somewhere then nothing.

Jason's pov

I watched as the man knocked Jordan unconscious. "what the hell dude!" I yelled. I punched him in the jaw knocking him back. He held his jaw then punched me. I fell back loosing my balance and hit my head off the ground knocking myself out.

I Woke up on a sofa. 'what the hell this is Mitch's house?' I thought "hey bout time you woke up" I spun around to see Mitch at the kitchen door. "what happened?" I asked "all I remember is a man knocking Jordan out and I hit him he hit me, I fell back and knocked myself out" I said.

"I came out to see the same guy who took Maria drive away in the same van he had Maria and Jerome in and you lying on the floor out cold" he said "he took Jordan grrr how could I let this happen!" I cried putting my head in my hands and begun in to cry.

"Don't worry we'll both get them back trust me" he said sitting beside me. I lifted my head and wiped a tear from my eye. "thanks" I said. "no problem now lezzgo!" he said pulling his cell phone out. "What you doing?" I asked "calling Tyler, Rocky and skylox we need all the help we can get" he said putting the phone to his ear.

About ten minutes after Mitch made his calls there was a knock at the door. Mitch stood up from the sofa and walked to the door answering it.

Mitch's pov

I opened the door to see Adam and Ty holding hands. "hey bro we came as soon as we could" said Adam "well it was quick and thanks me and Jason need all the help we can get" I said with a weak smile. "hey don't worry we'll get them back I promise" said Ty putting a hand on my shoulder. "thanks" I said.

I opened the door more indicating they can come in and we walked into the lounge. "hey guys" Jason said when he seen Adam and Ty. "hey how you doing?" asked Ty "could be better" he replied "don't worry we're all gonna help you with this we have budder!!" Adam exclaimed. We all laughed and there was another knock at the door.

I went back over to the door and seen Tyler, eyes red and full with hurt and anger. "dood what happened? are you okay? where's Rocky....oh no" I said quickly realising. "t-they took R-Rocky" he stuttered. "oh no come on in bro we can all do this we're gonna get them back okay" I said leading him into the lounge.

Tyler's pov

>>>>flashback<<<<

After Mitch had called me I looked over at Rocky who was still at my house. "I heard it no need to explain lezzgo" she said quickly standing up and getting her coat. "Haha okay then guess we're heading to Mitch's place" I said getting my coat on and following her out of the door. Locking it behind me.

We walked past the corner shop and I decided to quickly buy something "I need a drink back in two" I said walking into the shop. "okay but move yo butt Mitch and Jason need us" she called after me.

I bought the drink and walked out to see Rocky being thrown into the back of a van and the man quickly driving away in the van. I dropped everything in my hands and chased after the van. "NO STOP!!" I yelled after the van but it just got further and further away.

I stopped chasing the van and started to cry. "how could I let this happen!?!" I said quietly to myself through sobs. I quickly got up and ran to Mitch's house tears streaming down my face and anger taking over me.

I reached the door and knocked on it. A few seconds later Mitch appeared at the door. "dood what happened? are you okay? where's Rocky....oh no" he said probably guessing what happened. "T-they took R-Rocky" I said through sobs. "oh no come on in bro we can all do" he said reassuringly and leading me into the lounge where everyone was.

<<<<reality>>>>

After I told everyone what happened I could see the sorrow and anger on everyone's faces. "Okay that's it we're gonna find them lezzgo" Mitch said standing up. "um question how we gonna do that?" asked Jason. Mitch stopped in his tracks and turned on his heals. "that I do not know" he said sitting back down on the sofa. "Well we need something that can give us a clue as to where the hell they are" I said.

"Well we could..." Adam started but was cut off by Mitch's parody hunger games playing on his phone. "seriously dood" Ty said "wait that's my ringtone for when Maria calls" he said shocked. He quickly fumbled in his pocket pulling out his phone and quickly swiping answer, putting it on loud speaker.

???:hello there...Mitch.

Mitch:who the hell are you and why have you got my girlfriends phone what have you done to her?!

???:oh nothing..yet she's safe with us...for now.

Mitch:tell me where she is or I'll..

He was cut off.

???:or you'll what. Kill me? you don't even know where I am pretty boy.

Mitch:where is she?!?!?

???:hey hey calm down she's fine I was just calling to let you know you're not going to see her or her little friends again for a VERY long time.

Maria in background: we're in the abandoned mansion at the end of town!

???:be quiet you stupid bitch!

There was a loud bang and a scream of pain heard. (A/N not like that you dirty minded freaks especially you Becca..oh god she's gonna kill me)

Mitch:leave her alone!!!!!

???:you never heard what she said?

Mitch played along not wanting them to leave where they were to find a different hiding place

Mitch:no but we're gonna find you and when we do you're so dead!.

???:that's if you find me bye lover boy.

And they hung up the phone call.

"Guys grab you're weapons we're heading to the abandoned mansion" Mitch said with a smirk, getting his bow and walking out the house.

(Hey doods hope you liked this chapter sorry I haven't been updating lately not had a very good week this week problems with family and friends and....just life really but thanks for reading if you liked it leave a vote and a comment and follow me (I follow back) but anyways hope you liked dis chapter and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!

P.S (please don't kill me Becca I like life) okay bye!)