Chapter18-moving in

Maria's pov

We got back to Mitch's place and everyone decided to go home as it was 11:37 at night. "Hey biggums I forgot to ask" I heard Mitch say. I turned away from my laptop and looked at him. "what is it baby?" I asked. "how long was I out for?" He asked. "almost 2 weeks" I said.

"2 weeks!?" he cried shock plastered on his face. "yea it was terrible everyday you're heart rate would go crazy and I would be pushed out of the room so the nurses could help" I said frowning. "aww I'm sorry baby" he said pulling me into a hug which I gladly accepted.

"It's okay you couldn't help it" I said "you know it was weird when I was out I had this dream" he said. I removed my head from his chest and looked up at him. "what was it?" I asked curiously.

"I was in complete darkness and didn't know where to go or how to get you" he started "go on" I said and he smirked. "and herobrine appeared saying that if I didn't escape within 2 weeks then I would be trapped in the darkness and I would be...well dead" he said. I let out a gasp at the thought of not having my loving benja.

"And before he left he said he had a few hybrids to kidnap and as soon as he said I knew he was after you and the others again" he said kissing my forehead. "he didn't try capture you did he?" he asked. "no but I kept having nightmares about him and saying that you would never awake and that as soon as you're gone he's gonna get me" I said.

A shudder went down my spine as I remembered his evil laughs and cackles. "well that's not gonna happen cause no matter what I'm never leaving you" he said kissing the tip of my nose. "I love you to much to leave you" he said. "I love you too" I said and kissed his cheek. "anyway what else happened??" I asked becoming a little nosey.

"Well after that I became frustrated and couldn't think then a voice appeared in my head and told me to continue walking forward even though there was nothing there" he continued "at first I thought it was a trick till I seen a light and heard you're sweet voice and then I woke up" he finished.

"Wow that sounds the same as Jordan's dreams she told me earlier" I said remembering the phone call with Jordan. "really? even the herobrine and voice part?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "yea" I said "that's weird...wait maybe it wasn't a dream maybe herobrine was actually in my head" he said.

"Maybe it is but what does he want with us?" I asked. "you're powers I guess" replied Mitch. "but he's more powerful than me and the others put together" I said. "point but lets just forget about it for now and relax wanna record?" he asked. "yea I'll set up everything on my laptop" I said setting everything up. "hokeyp I'll go upstairs" he said standing up and heading upstairs.

>>>>Time to skip!!<<<<

Mitch's pov

After me and Maria recorded a few hunger games, hide n seek and all that jazz She decided to go home. "imma go home I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked walking to the door. "uh yea" I said. "bye love you" she said going on tip toes and kissing me on the lips. "love you too" I said as she walked out the door.

'Come on Mitch it's not that hard it's just a simple question' I told myself in my head. "wait Maria?" I asked. she stopped and turned to look at me with her hand on her hip. 'wow she looks hot. stop it and just ask her!' I told myself. "would you um...would you like to move in with me?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

She walked over to me. "of course I will" she said giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. 'phew that's a relief' I thought. "that's great when you wanna move in?" I asked. She pulled away and thought for a second. "well I still need to get my things so how about tomorrow?" she asked. A smirk appeared on my face "prefect" I said.