Chapter22- A New Friend

Maria's pov

I woke up feeling extremely tired as usual. I stretched, yawned and finally rubbed my eyes to finish fully waking up.I looked beside me and seen Mitch sleeping peacefully beside me....with his shirt off. He looks so cute I thought as I moved carefully so as to not wake him.I slowly and quietly crept downstairs into the kitchen and started raiding the fridge for some breakfast. "oh come on don't tell me I have to cook" I said to myself as I couldn't find anything interesting to eat. "well pancakes it is seeing as it's the only thing I can make without burning the house down" I continued to talk to myself.

I had finished making the pancakes and was putting them onto the plates( yeah I decided to make some for sleeping beauty upstairs too) when two arms wrapped around my waist and a pair of soft lips kissed my neck. "morning sexy" Mitch said in his deep morning voice "morning sleeping beauty finally decided to get up did you?" I joked, turning around and giving him a kiss on the lips before putting the plates of pancakes on the table. "ha ha very funny. aww did you make me breakfast? That's so sweet" he said walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"Only cause I love you if it was anyone else they would be making it themselves" I mumbled as I stuffed my face with a pancake. Mitch just chuckled in return and began to eat his own pancakes.

~~~~~time skip cause no one wants to read about them stuffing their faces!!~~~~~

After we had eaten and cleaned out plates I decided to go upstairs for a shower and to get changed. I walked upstairs, got out a pair of shorts and a "power moves only" T-shirt, laid them on the bed and hopped into the shower. After my shower I dried myself and walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

Just as I was putting my T-shirt on Mitch decided to walk into the room. "Dood you coulda knocked" I said annoyed as I pulled my top over my head. "Sorry but it doesn't make a difference from me seeing you in a bikini which I all ready have" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and put my red converse on while Mitch went to get a shower then dressed.

While Mitch was in the shower I decided to call Lewis (A/N don't worry I didn't forget him :P)

Lewis: hello?

Maria: LEWIS!! Where you been bro I haven't seen or spoked to you in ages.

Lewis: oh hey Maria and sorry I've just been with my friend Luke.

Maria: who's Luke? Wait you found him?!?

Lewis: yea isn't it great? I'm at his house right now I can come over and you can meet him if you like?

Maria: sure me and Mitch aren't doing anything today and I'm sure he'll wanna make a new friend

Lewis: great I'll see you about 2 o'clock is that okay?

I looked at the clock. 1:34pm

Maria: yea sounds great see ya then bye

Lewis: bye

"Mitch Lewis and his friend Luke are coming over in about 25 minutes is that okay?!" I shouted up to him. "Yea that's great" he chuckled as he walked down the stairs and into the lounge where I was sitting. "But what do you wanna do for 25 minutes" he said a smirk on his face.

"Watch a movie" I giggled a huge grin on my face. "Ha ha but what movies gonna last 25 minutes" he groaned "a YouTube video" I replied getting my laptop. "We could make a vlog" he suggested "sure lemme just set this up" I said preparing my laptop "or we could use you're phone or mine it's quicker" he chuckled."Fine then smarty pants" I mumbled as I sat my laptop down and pulled out my phone beginning to record.

"Hey guys creepergirl125 here or Maria with the Bajancanadian or Mitch and I am back with another vlog" I chirped as I said my intro "we got bored and decided nothing better than to make a vlog for our loving fans out there...well it was my idea" Mitch said with a cheeky grin while I playfully slapped him on the shoulder "jag" I said.