Chapter 25-Planning&Acting

Mitch's pov

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming "Mitch help me!!! It's herobrine help!!!" The realisation hit me. "MARIA!!! Maria where are you baby I'm coming" I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see Maria cornered in the kitchen and herobrine at the door.

"Don't you dare touch her" I hissed and herobrine spun round and grinned an evil grin. "Okay I won't" he said and flicked his wrist throwing Maria up in the air. "Maria!" I shouted running forward pushing herobrine out the way making him fall and Maria go with him.

I ran under her and caught her bridal style and she snuggled into my chest sobbing. "Fuck off you're not takin her again or anyone" I sneered "oh but my dear friend it all ready have everyone else u just need the little blaze girl and my experiments can begin" he cackled. My eyes grew wide and I looked down to see Maria with fear and guilt written all over her face.

"You're dear little ender friend tried to call you but sadly no one answered so now she's in a cell near all the other hybrids" he grinned "Jordan" I heard Maria say quietly "she called and I ignored it" she began to cry even harder. "Shhhh don't cry this was my fault I told you to ignore it we'll find everyone and save them okay? And I'm not letting you get kidnapped again" I said quietly kissing her forehead.

"Okay" she hiccuped "oh please do you really think you're gonna find them and keep her safe how pathetic" herobrine hissed "back the fuck off you're not getting her and yes we will find the others now fuck off" I said slowly grabbing a knife from behind me without him noticing.

"Oh really we'll see about that" he said running toward me and grabbing Maria and pulling her out of my arms "MITCH" she screamed I lunged forward with the knife and put it through his shoulder causing him to scream out in pain and let go of Maria. I quickly pulled Maria away and ran out of the back door.

"Can you use you're powers?" I quickly asked "y-yes I think so b-but he stopped it b-before" she stuttered still in shock "just try please we have to get out of here" I cried. She nodded and her eyes begun to glow a bright orange and she transformed into her blaze form she grabbed my hand and flew onto the roof of the house.

"Best to stay here so no one sees me" she said turning back to her normal beautiful self "okay as long as he can't see us" I said quietly we seen herobrine run out from the kitchen and into the back garden clutching his shoulder. "PUNY HUMANS!!!!!!" He yelled and disappeared.

"Do you think it's safe?" She said terrified "yea I think he's gone for now but sadly he'll be back and angrier we have to find the others whilst keeping you safe" I said rather annoyed at herobrine.

She flew us back down into the garden and we walked back into the kitchen....that's when she broke down. "Shhhh shh it's okay biggums you're safe okay? I'm not gonna let him hurt you" I said rubbing comforting circles on her back as she knelt on the kitchen floor.

"This is all because of these stupid powers if I didn't have these I would be safe and so would the others if they didn't have there's either and Jordan's kidnapped because of me!" She cried sobbing more.

"Hey hey you're powers are awesome and extremely useful same with everyone else even if it causes herobrine to want you's and if anything it's my fault because I made you ignore the phone calls" I said a little sad. "No you didn't know this was gonna happen and you're right we never have a day alone but I knew something bad was gonna happen but I ignored it" she sniffed.

"I promise everything is going to be alright and we'll find the other soon we just need the others help to get them back" I said reassuringly helping her up. "Okay" she sniffled.

Jason's pov

She's gone. I let her be kidnapped. I knew I shouldn't have left her by herself and gone to Tyler's. I lifted my head from my hands and wiped my tears away "I will find you and keep you safe" I said even though I knew she couldn't hear me.