Chapter 24- He's Back

Luke's pov

I ran. I had no idea where I was going or when I would stop. But that didn't matter I just had to run. Far away from everyone so I can't hurt no one anymore.

No matter What you do you'll still hurt yourself

It's better than hurting others

That's what you think lets see if death is better than not hurting others

You wouldn't

Watch me

I continued to run until I came to a forest. I ran into the forest until I couldn't run any further. I slumped down on a tree trying to catch my breath, but once I did I began to sob.

why always when I make a new friend I hurt them or have feelings for them I think to myself.

Because you're pathetic and desperate for anyone to love you but you will never be loved

I know that doesn't mean I have to hear you say it

I enjoy seeing you in pain though why wouldn't I say it

Cause those words mean nothing anymore

Oh but they do

I felt a sharp pain go through my arm and I looked to see me cutting again. no not again I have no reason to I thought trying to gain control but he was too strong.

Why make me do this now?

To punish you for running away and crying like a stupid little child

There's no reason for me to do this

But you're not I am it's just you're body that's helping me

There's nothing I could do other than let the razor cut my skin. Until I realised. It wasn't him this time it was me....I was cutting myself this time not him.....but the red liquid running down my arm felt...nice.

Feels good doesn't it pain feels good when you deserve it

Yes.....yes it does

Was all I could say before I passed out.

Jordan's pov

We had been searching for 5 hours now and we haven't found even a trace of where Luke might be. We got Jerome, Lucy, brotato and Rocky not long after getting skylox.

We searched everywhere and still couldn't find him "this is hopeless guys we're never gonna find him" said Tyler sadly.

"Maybe he's in that forest..we haven't checked there yet have we?" Asked Jerome. "No we haven't why don't we go now?" Asked Maria "but it's getting late and we might get lost" said Ty looking a little frightened in Adams arms.

"We have our phones incase of emergency and hybrids with powers I'm sure we can manage" said Mitch

"Okay then lezzgo!" Said Jerome and we headed for the forest. We all made sure to keep together and have our guard up at all times. I made sure to hold onto Jason's hand the whole way...I feel safer with him.

Mitch's pov

Luckily I always went hunting in the woods with my bow and arrows when I was younger so I know this forest and I know where I keep my hidden bow.

As we walked past a huge but hollow tree I quickly walked over and grabbed my bow and the two arrows I had left. "What are you doing?" A feminine voice said from behind me.