Chapter9-skylox or not?

Jerome's pov

Adam and Ty went over to help Mitch back into his bed. I seen Ty and Adam blush as Adams hand brushed across Ty's. 'I think skylox may be coming true' I thought to myself and let out a little chuckle. "yea I'm okay baby just a sore stomach" I heard Mitch say to Maria as she was panicking. A second later a nurse came barging into the room and before we knew it we were all shoved out of the room and in the corridor outside the room. "I guess they need left alone to be checked" Tyler chuckled "guess so" I said I heard my phone ringing from my pocket. I took it out and answered it.

Jerome:Hello?

Lucy:hey Jerome sorry for not answering I just seen the text are they okay?

Jerome: it's okay babe and yea they're awake now and the nurse is checking on them to see if they're good to go.

Lucy: oh that's good. sorry I couldn't come by the way I'm out with my parents right now.

Jerome: it's cool I guessed that anyway biggums I'll let you get back to what you're doing I'll message you anything new that happens okay?.

Lucy: okay thank you baby bye.

Jerome: bye biggums... love you.

Lucy: love you too.

She hung up and I smiled. "awww so cute!" I heard Adam say. I turned round to see everyone looking at me and grinning. "leave me alone not like any you guys haven't said it before" I said waving my hand towards Jason, Jordan and Rocky and Tyler. "yea but we like being annoying" said Jordan "but dats my job!" I fake pouted. "not anymore biggums" said Rocky. I gave her the death glare and she stuck her tongue out. The nurse came back out of the room "Mr. Hughes and Miss. Birch are free to go" she said "okay thank you" said Jason and she walked off. We walked into the room the girls helping Maria and the guys helping Mitch to get ready to leave. Once everyone was ready to go we all agreed to meet back up at Mitch's house. Mitch and Maria came with me in my car, Jason and Jordan were in Jason's car, Tyler and Rocky in Rocky's car and Adam and Ty in Adams car.

(Le time skip to Mitch's house)

Me, Mitch and Maria all got to Mitch's house first. We got out the car and Mitch unlocked the door letting us in. We decided to wait in the lounge till everyone else got here. So we all sat down on the sofa and chatted until the others got here. First to arrive were Tyler and Rocky. "Hey guys" said Rocky as they walked into the room hand in hand "hey doods so you listened and just walked in" said Mitch "yea we were hoping we weren't late but it looks like we're here on time for a change" said Tyler "Whoo!" Said Rocky punching the air. After talking for a while Jordan and Jason came in. "Hello" said Jordan walking in holding Jason's hand "hey guys" said Jason "hey what's going on doods have a seat" said Mitch. They sat down on the sofa beside Rocky and Tyler, Jordan sitting on Jason's knee. We spoke about our next video together waiting for Adam and Ty. "where the hell are they?" asked Maria. "I don't know imma call Adam and see" said Jason pulling out his cell phone.

Adams pov

We were driving to Mitch's house. "can we drop off at my house first I need to get my cell phone I forgot to get it" asked Ty "yea sure" I said he smiled and looked back out the window. 'god his smile is adorable' I thought 'wait!? what am I thinking??... I think I like Ty' I thought. Once we got to Ty's house we got out the car and went in. "Can you look down here for it and I'll look upstairs?" he asked "yea sure" I said so I went into the lounge while he went upstairs. I started searching around the lounge for Ty's cell phone. After looking everywhere I decided to go help him upstairs. "Ty it's not down here want me to help you up here?" I shouted up "yea thanks" he said. I walked upstairs and into his room to help him look. "Got it!" he shouted lifting his phone in the air. "yeah!" I said high fiving him. He stopped smiling and frowned. "what is it?" I asked "ummm can I tell you something?" he asked, he sat down on the bed and I sat beside him "yea sure what's up?" I asked

"Well it's something that's been bothering me for a while, at first I thought it was just stupid but I need to tell you now" he said "okay tell away" I said "I like you Adam... a lot" he said "what?" I asked not sure if it was a joke or not. "I love you Adam".

Ty's pov

"I love you Adam" I said. He looked at me for a while "really?" he asked "yea..I'm sorry can we still be friends bro?" I asked "well umm to be honest Ty.. I love you too" he said. I looked up from my feet and looked into his gorgeous eyes. "really?" I asked "yea" he said with a shy smile. "good then I won't feel as bad for this now" I said "for wha.." I cut him off by crashing my lips against his. To my surprise he kissed back. I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he let me in. About 5 seconds into the kiss Adams phone rang.

(Hey doods yea I decided to add skylox you wouldn't tell me so I just made the decision myself with help from my friend Rebecca (luv u biggums!) who also writes stories go check them out they're awesome her name is Endergirl2812 so yea she's probably gonna kill me now but aw well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter leave a vote and comment if you want not forcing...maybe but anyways hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you guys later see ya!)