Chapter23-the voice

Luke's pov (haha weren't expecting that we're you)

I couldn't help it. I had to kiss her. It was the perfect moment to do so. So I leaned in. still holding her in place and letting or lips connect....but something was wrong, she didn't kiss back. instead she pushed on my chest trying to make me move. But I didn't, instead I pulled her closer determined to make her kiss me back so I knew what it felt like so I knew if I did love her or not.

She continued to try and push me away and move her head back so I pushed her against the wall so she couldn't move even though I wanted to let her go the moment she pushed on my chest. But I couldn't because he was making me.

Why are you making me do this!?!

Because I can and because she should kiss you back and like you instead of that pathetic Jason character.

But I don't want to do this stop it she doesn't want to either she loves Jason not me let me stop!

At that moment Jason walked through the door. "get the hell off of her you bastard" he sneered (A/N sorry not sorry for da language XD)

....now I'll stop just for you son

I hate you

You know those words make me happier and give you punishment

I didn't reply I knew what was coming...he's going to make me fight or cut....

"Jason I'm so sorry it wasn't me I didn't want to kiss you're girlfriend it wasn't me I swear!" I pleaded but I knew it was useless.

"Then who the hell was it 'cause by the look on Jordan's face and the way you have her pinned to the wall it certainly doesn't look like it was her!" He shouted.

I realised I was still holding Jordan against the wall and she had the look of terror across her face. I quickly let go and she ran towards Jason and started sobbing into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry it wasn't me!" I begged. "Then who the fuck was it?!?" He said through gritted teeth. "....if I tell you you'll think I'm crazy" I said sadly looking at the floor. "Well I'm sure that's better than thinking you were trying to rape my girlfriend" the venom dripping from every word he said.

I gulped "....it....it's ma dad"

Mitch's pov

After the recording I sat on the bed still a little annoyed about earlier on. "What's wrong babe?" Asked Maria walking over and sitting beside me. "Nothing I'm fine" I said faking a smile.

She gave me an 'I'm not stupid' look and I sighed "it's just why do we never have a day to ourselves?" I asked. "What do you mean?" "It's just whenever we try to be alone someone always appears or we get a phone call or we have to make a video but we never have time alone" I said.

She sat there for a moment...as if she was thinking. "How about next time that happens we just ignore the door or phone calls or arrange days to be alone or something" she suggested.

I thought for a moment then I looked up at Maria and a smirk spread across my face. "What?" She asked looking confused. "Why don't we just ignore everyone right now" I said pushing her back on the bed.

I crashed my lips against hers and she immediately kissed back. "What if someone walks in" she mumbled against my lips "they won't they'll knock" I said our lips still connected.

"Then who the fuck was it?!?" Someone shouted. It sounded like Jason. "What was that?" Maria asked pulling away "just Jason it'll be fine just ignore them" I said kissing her neck.

"He doesn't sound happy we should check on him" she sounded concerned "it'll just be a video game just ignore him" I said pressing my lips back on hers.

Our lips connected like puzzle pieces and moved in perfect sinc. "You're insane!!!" We heard Jason yell "Mitch we should really go see wha-" I cut her off by shoving my tongue in her mouth and explored her mouth.

"Just leave them" I said through kisses. There was a loud thump from the other room. I groaned loudly and pulled away from Maria "fine we'll go check" I said getting up with Maria closely following me.

Jason's pov

"What do you mean you're dads making you do stuff?" I asked anger bubbling up inside me. "He's dead...but his voice is in my head and he can control what I do when he wants to he makes me do things I don't want to" Luke was crying now.

"L-like wh-what" stuttered Jordan still sobbing a little. "....like cutting, hurting people, ruining relationships and.." He looked up to Jordan "kissing or doing other things to some people" he finished.

I looked at Jordan then back to Luke "you're insane!" I yelled backing away from him. At this moment Lewis walked in. "What's going on here?" He asked "he kissed Jordan and is completely insane that's what" I said pointing to Luke.

Lewis looked at Luke and their eyes connected then they broke away guess he read his mind I thought. "He's telling the truth" said Lewis looking at me but avoiding eye contact.

"What? But how?" I asked shocked. " I don't know but he's telling the truth" Lewis said sadly. "That's right you jerk and now you're gonna pay for calling me a liar" I looked to Luke an he was walking towards me ready to punch me.

I backed away slowly waiting for the punch. His eyes were pure black but right before he hit me they turned back to his normal blue colour. "Oh my gosh he did it again....I'm so sorry did I hurt anyone?" He asked quickly panic in his voice. "No but you nearly hit Jason" Jordan said from beside me.

"Now I will" he said his eyes black once more and he punched me. I fell to the ground clutching my cheek. He continued to kick me in the gut ignoring Lewis and Jordan who were trying to pull him away. Then Mitch and Maria walked in. I looked to Luke and his eyes were blue once more and I could see the hurt and sorrow in his eyes.

He gasped and began to cry then ran out of the house. "What the hell happened?!" Asked Mitch as he helped me up. I explained everything that just happened up to when they came in.

"Where the hell were you two?" I asked after I had finished explaining. "Ummmm finishing off the editing" said Mitch scratching the back of his neck. "Is that a code for 'making out' " I teased Maria and Mitch both went red.

"I'll take that as a yes then" I said as Jordan finished cleaning the blood off my forehead. "#marich" Jordan giggled "shup" Maria wined. "We have to find Luke before he....or his dad does something stupid" said Lewis worry plastered on his face.

"Okay but we have to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else" said Maria "or kiss anyone else" said Mitch pulling Maria close. "Damn right" I said kissing Jordan on the cheek.

"Let's go find him" Jordan said and we all headed out in search for Luke.

Ty's pov (ooooohh plot twist!)

I sat on the couch watching television snuggled into Adams shoulder. "What you wanna do today?" He asked "not sure how about-" I was cut off by the door bell ringing. "Hold that thought" he said getting up to answer the door.

He walked back in with Maria, Mitch, Jordan, Jason and Lewis. "Hey guys what's up?" I asked. "We have to find Lewis' friend Luke" said Jason quickly "what why?" I asked becoming confused.

They explained to me and Adam who Luke was and the voice in his head making him do things he doesn't want to. "Well then let's go find him" said Adam standing up and getting his shoes on while I done the same.

(Hey doods sorry it's a short chapter but at least you guys got two updates WHOO! Plus my friend said I had to or I was dead and you guys need updates soooo yea hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys later see ya!)