Chapter2- getting closer

Mitch's pov

Me and Maria recorded a few hunger deans, hide n seek, cops and robbers and teacher we played a few hunger deans together then invited Adam and Ty into a game. We played cops and robbers with Adam, Ty and Rocky as they had nothing to do and played hide n seek and teacher together as well. After about and hour or two of recording videos we both took another hour to edit them all and uploaded them to our channels then once all that was over I went up to Maria's room where she was recording. I went into the room and seen her on her computer her back facing me. 'this should be fun' I thought and smirked to myself. I slowly and quietly sneaked up behind her and hugged we waist from behind "hey der gorgeous!" I shouted as she screamed. "don't do that I thought you were a murderer or worse!" she exclaimed turning to face me my arms still around her waist. "sorry babe I had to I didn't mean to scare you that much" I said making a pouty face that I knew she loved but never admitted it. "forgive me?" I said making puppy dog eyes, she made a face at me then rolled her eyes. "I can't stay mad at you" she said putting her arms a around my neck "so I'm forgiven?" I asked again she went on her tip toes and kissed me and I immediately kissed back deepening the kiss. We kissed for around 5 or more minutes our lips moving in perfect sync and occasionally stopping for air till she pulled back. "guessing that's a yes then?" I said with a grin "no I just kissed you for nothing" she said sarcastically "really so you don't love me?" I said in a jokey baby voice.

She physically face palmed her self and looked at me "now why wouldn't I love you" she said with a smirk and moving closer to me "you might like someone else" I teased "what so you think I'm a cheater!" she shouted moving away from me tears welling in her eyes "no! no no I'm only joking baby I don't think you would ever cheat" I said now worrying that I had said the wrong thing "you better not cause' then that means you don't trust me" she said, I could tell she was holding tears back. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close so our clothes were the only thing separating us and put my forehead against hers. "Maria.I trust you with all my heart and you mean the world to me. I didn't mean to hurt you I was only having a joke but I guess I said the wrong things. I'm sorry" I said. I waited for her to reply but she never replied with words, instead she moved her head back and pushed her lips against mine.

(This is awkward to write for me cause' I don't normally write this kinda stuffs but screw it just plz no hate plz I fan!)

Maria's pov

I couldn't help it. I had to forgive him I love him to much. I moved my head off of his and pushed my lips against his. He kissed back and licked my bottom lip, I hesitated but let him in. We kissed for I don't even know how long it felt like forever, both of us just standing there kissing his tongue explored my mouth till there was nothing left to explore. Nothing can destroy this moment.

Jordan's pov

Jason cut me off in mid sentence by kissing me once again. I hesitated wanting to finish my sentence but kissed back and he pulled away after a few seconds "I now know how to shut you up" he said with a huge cheeky grin on his face. "oh shut up" I said hitting him playfully and turned to walk away. "where do you think you're going?" he asked grabbing my hand and spinning me round so I was facing him again. "umm Lucy and Jerome will be here soon remember?" I said raising an eyebrow "yea but we've still got time to kill" he said smirking "and what do you suggest we do" I asked. "well.." he trailed off and moved in closer to kiss me but I pulled away. "stahp" I said jokingly "why?" he said not letting go of me "cause' if Jerome and Lucy come in and see us we'll never live it down" I said "so let them tease doesn't bother me but if it bothers you then fine" he said pouting 'god why does he have to be so cute!?' I thought "you're so hard to say no to do you know that?" I said as I snaked my arms around his neck. "I do now" he said smiling and pulling me closer.

"Doesn't mean you use it against me it's not that difficult" I teased "damn it!" he said playfully. He moved in closer, our lips just touching when the door went. "damn it!" he said "ha saved by the door!" I said "kidding" I added as I pecked his lips and ran out the lounge and to the door. I opened the door and there was Lucy and Jerome, hand in hand. "awww you guys are so cute!" I exclaimed 'god what's happening to me I'm turning into a girly girl!' I thought "shut up" said Lucy who was blushing big time. "haha sorry had to come on in" I chirped opening the door so the could walk in. We walked into the lounge where Jason was on his laptop making a vlog. "heeyyy buddy!" shouted Jerome jumping on Jason's back and stroking his hair. "woah what the hell!?" cried Jason as he fell onto the floor with Jerome on top of him. "ewww come on guys get a room" shouted Lucy. They quickly got up and Jason continued his vlog. "so yea guys I'm here with Jerome, Jordan and Jerome's new girlfriend Lucy!" he exclaimed as me and Lucy came into view of the camera along with Jerome. "#LEROME!" I yelled. Jerome and Lucy looked at each other looking a little confused then kissed. I pulled my cell phone out my pocket and quickly took a picture of them "hahahaha this is so going on twitter!" I shouted tweeting it as I told them.

They pulled away and just shrugged looking at me and went back to kissing. "well this is awkward just...leave those two over there and we'll move over here" said Jason moving over so they weren't in view of the camera. Jason filmed for another few minutes talking about updates and his new song and then came to an end. "and that's all I have to say for now guys so I guess I'll talk to you stars later see ya!" he said grabbing me and kissing me before stopping the recording. "Really?" I said through the kiss. "he threw his camera onto the sofa and put his arms round my waist, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. "yea" he said through the kiss and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I let him in and just as things were heating up I heard Lucy. "so are we just here for us all to make out or are we actually gonna record something?" she asked and we pulled away both blushing. "sorry. lets do some hide n seek!" I shouted grabbing my laptop.

(Hey doods this chapter was kinda awkward for me to write cause' I don't normally wrote stuff like dat but screw it hope you enjoyed anyways and I'll talk to ya'll later bye!)