"He is good looking, I won't say no, but relax girl."

"Alright, Fine."

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled.

"How do I look?"

"Amazing." I smiled.

"Awe." She blushed. "Walk with me to talk to him."

"Like if I was staying here by myself."

Laughing, as we made our way over to him, Anna paused. Doing the same, Joanna had approached him and began talking to him. Looking in our direction, while she spoke to him, I nudged Anna. Seeing him, she smiled and gave him a subtle wave.

"Let's go." She then turn to me. "I'm not trying to deal with Joanna tonight."

Quickly walking off, she gripped my arm pulling me, looking back at him, he had the look of confusion on his face.

"You shouldn't let her stop you from talking to him you know."

"I know but I just can't deal right now. I just want to have a good time."

Passing me a cup and a bottle of orange juice, I poured it out as we found a clear spot.  As the music played, I began to loosen up a bit and enjoyed the time as I was already out as is.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I saw I had a Snapchat notification about someone adding me. All my socials were on private so I was a bit surprised. Accepting it, I put my phone back in my pocket, with a reminder to check it out.

"What is it that you like about him?"

"Huh?" She turned to me.

"Elijah, what is it that you like so much?"

"I don't know." She shrugged.

Glancing back at him as he was now with some other people, she looked down at her cup and began to trace the rim.

"Come on Anna. You know you can tell me."

"I guess because he is different. Like he is cool with everyone but keeps to himself and I love the fact that he is into robotics and just what he likes as oppose to what everyone says he should be into."

"Oh okay." I nodded, understanding.

"I just wish I could talk to him. Like every time I see him my frigging brain freezes up on me."

"Awe." I cooed. "Don't worry."

As we conversed and danced in our own space, two boys approached us. Totally uninterested, but not rude, we gave them a small dance then let them be on their way.

As the night progressed, I began feeling bored. My energy had shifted to where I was ready to be back in my own personal space and away from everyone, plus I was hungry.