Chapter 5-Nathan's Party

Start from the beginning

The only problem I faced now is I have a guy alone here at my house and mom wasn’t coming home. Then I decided he had been sweet and helped me and he didn’t look like the type to hurt me. He followed me into the kitchen and I began to cook for us. He just watched me with a suspicious eye like I didn’t know what I was doing.

“Whoa girl you sure know how to cook.” He exclaimed.

“Thanks, my mom taught me.” I told him.

Then he helped me clean up. This guy is possibly the sweetest guy I have ever met. It was then he said, “Tiffany can I ask you something?”

I said, “Sure Rodney what is it?”

His hands rubbed the back of his neck like it was sore or something. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

Do I? What about what happened with Dylan? Then I remembered Cynthia. “No I don’t. I just moved here.”

Rodney said, “Well I know you just got here but I just figured a girl as attractive as you would have some guy where ever you came from.”

“You think I am attractive?” I inquired.

He didn’t answer me right away he just moved closer to me. His hand traced my facial features. “Doesn’t everyone?” he posed. “May I be your boyfriend?”

“Rodney I don’t know. We barely know each other I mean we haven’t even been on a date.” I stated.

“Okay fair enough. Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night? It’s Friday and everybody will be going to Nathan’s for a party.” He retorted

“Sure I would love to.” I said. He then leaned into me. Oh crap is he gonna kiss me to. But his lips instead lightly touched my cheek. “I will be here at seven tomorrow night to pick you up. Is that okay?” I just gave him a quick nod.

Of course I told mom about everything. She so much the forever young mom was excited about me going to a party with a guy. But I got a motherly talk and a bottle of pepper spray for my purse from her.

That night I opted to pull out a rather skimpy dress. I don’t normally wear dresses but I wanted to impress Rod. It was solid white and made out of a material similar to spandex that accentuated every curve I did have. It was cut into a v shape in the front to show off what chest I did have. Mom did my hair and make-up. She turned me to look in the mirror and I actually looked stunning. She let me borrow a pair of heels that were gold in color.

The door bell rang and mom ran to answer it. So I could try to make an impact on my way down the stairs for my date. He stood there in a pair of dark jeans and black button up shirt that was fitted to his lean body. As I was ogling he was doing the same much to my joy.

“You look incredible.” He told me. Then momma cut in, “Yes she does and you better be good to my tiffy doll.”

He smiled at her with a virtuous look, “I will treat her like a princess ma’am.” And in his southern drawl it sounded sincere.

We got to the party in no time at all. Maybe because I kept sneaking glances at him and he seemed to be doing the same. He parked the car and opened my door offering me his hand to help me out. Dang, I could get use to this southern gentleman stuff. He shut my door and took both my hands in his and gently leaned me up against the car with his lower body pushing into mine.

“Tiffany you look like a million dollars. If I hadn’t promise your mother to behave I would do my best to talk you into letting me have you here and now.” I was starting to actually get a little frightened. When He chuckled and pulled me away from the car. Realizing he was just letting me know that he thought I looked beyond good I was comforted. The party was already started when we got there.

Apparently the entire school was here. It was wall to wall teenagers and many of them were grinding on each other on the dance floor. Just then the song ended and a slow one started up. Rodney pulled me onto the dance floor into his capable arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we swayed to the music. He pulled me to where our chests were touching and I laid my head on his shoulder.

When the song was over we went over to where the drinks were. It looked to me that all of the drinks were alcoholic. Another first for me I guess. Rodney handed me a red plastic cup and pulled me over to a sofa. After a few drinks someone walked up and asked, “May I dance with your date Rod?” Rodney said “Sure man.”

Dylan led me out onto the dance floor to a fast song that everyone else was grinding to. Crap! Why him and why a grinder song.

“Hey beautiful you didn’t expect to wear something like that and have me keep my hands to myself did you?” Dylan slurred. He was obviously drunk.

“Actually I had no idea you would be here. I wore this for Rodney not for you.” Spewed like venom. His hands tightened on my hips then immediately loosened. He turned me so that my back was facing him and kept dancing. The he started to grind his family jewels on me. And believe me they were firm. “Do you mind?” I asked angrily.

“No in fact I think I might just take you home with me,” He said.

About that time Rodney thank god was watching and approached us. “What the hell is going on here? Dylan get your hands off my date. I said you could dance with her not have sex with her on the dance floor!”

Dylan laughed, “You know she is mine so why don’t you just back up off the goods Rod. The only reason your into her is because she is mine.”

“I am not anybody’s!” I yelled and they both stopped and looked at me. “Rodney will you please take me home?”

“I will be taking you home Tiffany,” Dylan spoke. Rodney just looked at the floor like he was getting scolded by his mom.

“No! You most certainly will not! I came with Rodney and I will be leaving with Rodney,” I said with finality.

===================================================

Whoa the boys are getting a little fiesty here...

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!