Chapter 12: Beating

Start from the beginning

All I asked was one night without having to deal with more of her drama but it looked like she still had the energy to fight.

I wasn't angry about the fact she ran away but because she was acting like them. The people who hurt me,they betrayed me and took me back there.

Amanda was different this I knew then why was judging me. She thought I was nothing more that a psychotic serial killer but not once did she try to questions me as to why I did it.

Why couldn't she see just how much I needed her, I wasn't my dad to force myself on a woman but this urge I had for her was growing. I wanted her in every way possible, i had wet dream after wet dream of her under me just thinking of how good it would feel to ride that body of hers.

I stopped hitting her when I noticed that she passed out and the her dress was strained with blood. She was laying there in my office floor bleeding.

I still wasn't content, what was missing??

I walked out of my office and walked downstairs. I wanted a beer, anything strong to make me cool down the anger I felt.

I walked into my kitchen and found Zack making out with one of my stuff. When they noticed me enter, they stopped and the maid ran out of the room.

"Can you stop making out with my stuff" I asked opening the fridge looking for a bottle.

"Can't you stop hiring beautiful stuff" he asked losing his tie then took it off.

"Fuck off" I said and he tilled his eyes.

"Where's Amanda, her screams stopped echoing around" he asked and as I took out a bottle of alcohol and began drinking.

"She passed out in my office" I said and his eyes widened.

"You left her there" he asked and I looked away.

"Let her be there, that's what she gets for trying to escape" I said but Zack already began making his way out of the kitchen.

"I'll help her, she might be seriously hurt. Couldn't you have gone easy on her" Zack said but couldn't let me respond because he was already out of the kitchen.

I heard his feet stepping on the stair case and he ran upstairs but I just stayed there. After about thirty minutes Zack came back in the kitchen.

"She was badly beaten up but I asked someone to attend to her wounds,I also took her to her room" he said but I didn't reply for a while.

"Are you that angry with her, you could have fucking killed her" he shouted and I looked up at him.

"This is nothing compared to what I could have done" I said and he grabbed the bottle from my hand.

"Just try not to kill her, anyway what are you planning" Zack asked.

"I'll make her realize, this is where she belongs" i said and Zack laughed.

"Your love story is so interesting. Just don't kill her. Amanda is fun to be around and she doesn't deserve to be tortured like your victims" he said and I frowned.

"Amanda isn't my victim, she's the love of my life. Do you still have those special ankle bracelet devices. I want to give her a present"i said and he looked at me confused.

" you want to give her the freedom to move around. Aren't you still angry with her "he asked and I chuckled.

" I'm freaking pissed off with her but she tried to escape because I kept her locker up in that room all day "I said and he sighed.

" I'll get them ready for you "he said.

" I need your help with something else "I asked and he shook his head.