freedom

Literally everything was silent.

Wisteria was so scared. This was not how she wanted her plans to go! She had about a few tricks up her sleeve to capture this god, but now it was all ruined by him!

None of them spoke, and the winter's snowflakes fell delicately on her golden hair and long lashes. Her lips were a subtle pink, and although cracked from the cold, they seemed soft. Her height compared to his was definitely noticeable this close. She reach a little above his shoulders, but that was it. Her cloak was in disarray and showed her fluffy outfit to what she wore for the festival. They seemed to highlight the human's pale skin in an even more alumimated glow. But the thing that caught his eyes the most were her own.

They were simply extravagant. Though he knew they were practically the same as his, Wisteria's were brighter and more clear than his own. They held lighter colored specks in them like tiny diamonds.

She was truly an extravagant sight to behold.

It was then the man had realized that out of every prize or treasure, from the rarest and untameable animals, they couldn't compare to the woman in front of him.

The lies she said about being ugly made him cruelly narrow his eyes down at her shrinking form. He hated the idea of anyone lying to him. But he didn't find it in himself to punish the girl, she was too important to bruise.

With her unfathomable appearance, clever and twisted tongue, her sharp and darkly conceited pale orbs, and surprising strength from their game, he wanted to have her. But the idea soon became more of a need. This human that he came across with was too exotic and exhilarating to give up. This female was the true possession that he needed, that no other man could ever have.

Simply all his for the taking. What a wonderful trophy.

"Y-You-" Wisteria had no idea what to say. What could she possibly even bite back? Her image was revealed to him. And she was afraid.

"I've never seen such features like yours." He hazily said as his fingers ran through her disheveled locks. "It's like it's made out of the sun. Your eyes are exactly like mine, too. I wonder if fate decided to send me such a gift?" He questioned and bent down to peer more into her eyes.

This wasn't what she wanted. What went wrong? It's probably the fact that she only fueled some of his frustrations when she won against the male in the hunt. Of course he wouldn't let it go, he needed an answer.

God, she was too hasty!

This was her fault. She should've been more careful.

Gaining her focus back to the escalating situation, she didn't have anything else to think of before settling back into one of her characters and frightfully pushed the make away from her, lifting up her hood to put it back on. But even if she did that, Wisteria knew the damage had been done and there wasn't anyway for her to rewind the time. Still, she distanced herself away from the hunter until she couldn't feel the heavy atmosphere that made her knees shake.

But what then? Though her acting skills were good, all of the female's former plans went to waste. There wasn't anything for her to come up with, but Wis couldn't just stand there without saying something.

She regrettably had to quickly make something up and go along with it.

"I want you." He bluntly said. Stretching his arm out to reach for her, Wisteria unconsciously sneered in the back of her mind. He continued, "You're one of a kind to have. What is it that you want? Riches? Jewels? A title? Tell me and I'll give you your wish."

Okay, you know what? I'm out. Wisteria thought to herself. If she didn't have a plan to carry out, then she'll just carry herself out!

This was no good. This man in front of her had too much power. Who was she to refute? Wisteria was much too naïve in this world and couldn't even lash out words to defend herself. She knew her own limits.