eden

For the past six hours in the system the girl had been reading all the spell books that was there, even some tips about how to survive in the wilderness which she gave up on the first few pages whenever Eden said that she'll be there to help.

During that time the system had helped her gained control of her magic and quietly watched as she struggled on how to make a fire in the palm of her hand for the first time. Wisteria finally did it after minutes of struggling, and as soon as she did she did a little dance to show how happy she was.

Things like using magic was so cool to her. She felt like she was in a book, or even in an anime! Harry Potter who? She felt like a wizard. She was actually glad that she didn't have do anything like gather ingredient to put in a cauldron, that would've been horrible for her.

Before her last hour was up, Eden quickly urged her on how to do a bit of healing magic before she woke up. To do that, Wisteria grabbed a butter knife from the dining table and cut her hand. She stopped after the blood and struggled once again on how to conjure up some power for her hand to heal. It took her a while before it worked, but it was a slow process.

Soon, she'll get used to using her new magic and hopefully be able to be more powerful in the future. The female only hoped that she can survive long enough to stay out of danger and find Alistair. Although her doubts were getting to her head about not finding him or if he wasn't even in the world at all. Wisteria didn't let that cloud her judgement. Even if she can't find him, then she'll try using magic to track down the man.

"Miss, get ready to wake up. I hope you learned just enough for your first day here." The system said as Wisteria brushed off a lock of blonde hair from her eyes. The girl only nodded in return, "I'm thankful for the help you gave me. I'm sure that if I need anymore help, you'll be there with me, right?"

"Yes. I'll do the best I can. I cannot promise you that I am protect from any harm form others, but trust me when you're practicing your magic."

She didn't completely trust the system, but she's going to have to eventually since apparently Eden is the only thing keeping her alive with her cheats. She only nodded. "Okay. Is there anything I should know before waking up?"

"Yes. There's-" before her system could explain any further, everything started to vanish around her. Wisteria panicked a little before she realized that her body dissolved quickly, leaving her to do nothing at all.

It took some time before Wisteria could even feel her fingers moving but by bit. The girl groaned as she cracked her eyes open to the smell of morning dew, the scent completely filling her. It was pleasant. She bathed in the smell before realizing what was happening and shot straight up, looking around her. And it was just as she expected... she had no idea where she was at.

The only thing she knew was that she was sitting in a patch of grassing with flowers of different colors that she's never seen before. Wisteria looked up to find trees taller than most from her old world, and to see their leaves change colors vibrantly. She was sure enough that this was some type of alien forest that she woke up in.

"Well, this is great." She muttered. "Where do I even start?" Wisteria wobbly stood up and was thankful that she still had her clothes on from the system. Leaning towards the tree for support, she carefully touched it before glancing to her surroundings again and found a few things flying towards her.

They look like... butterflies? Some sort of butterflies. They were bigger, more color like the flowers and with a few flaps of their wings they were able to swiftly fly over to her, letting her gaze upon their form. She extended a hand to them and saw as they landed gently on her, their wings curving upwards and twisting themselves against one another, settling their wings in that position.