slave

"You look cute." Delilah said as she smoothed down the teen's hair. The woman was careful to tuck the blonde's hair away inside the hood of her cloak. Wisteria wore a simple dress with a few patterns on the skirt. She was glad that she was wearing shoes.

She was really glad about having shoes.

When they left, Wis was caught up on thinking about Septimus that she hadn't even noticed a carriage in front of the house. Delilah chuckled at her, "Don't tell me you thought we were walking. I'm too lazy for that. Hurry and get in." Quietly gazing at the horses that were snorting, Wis got on the carriage and asked the woman how she managed to do this.

"I may be old, but I'm not stupid to not use magic in situations like these." She patted her head before closing the entrance and immediately felt them move. Wis started to look out of the carriage, but all she saw were buildings. The forests that she had been used to were now gone and all she saw were the busy streets.

They were already in the kingdom? Man... and here she thought she was good at magic. She's gotta practice more.

"Don't worry, we'll buy you some more clothes. Maybe even try some new foods. Would you like that?" Delilah asked. Wis nodded at her, "Sure."

It wasn't long before they were on the streets, looking around for anything that might catch their interest. There were food stalls along the roads and someone who looked like a joker was busy entertaining the crowds that surrounded him. Wis didn't think much of that. She didn't really want to shop around that much, she was only interested in what charms they could find.

According to Eden, the world that she was in had these charms that might amp up oneself or abilities. It was clear that the girl was in desperate need for them since she didn't know what could happen to her in the future, but her system reassured her once she learned everything from the books and rewards from the challenges, she might not need the charms. The human can just rely on herself.

But as of right now, Wis was only nodding at the clothes that Delilah pointed out. They somehow already got more than what she needed.

"Are you going to wander around for a bit? I'm going to go check out other things." The woman said. The younger one nodded at her again, "I won't go too far."

"I'm sure you won't." Delilah grinned at her before they departed. Wis was quick enough to leave without hesitancy, she was seriously wondering about what kinds of things could help her. The stuff that these people were trying to sell were alien to her.

There was a time Wis was looking over at a scarf and tried to inspect it more, it literally flew up to her face and knocked down her hood. The owner apologized to her immensely, but she didn't really stick around much longer.

The things around her were so weird.

She was starting to get bored of the whole place and just walked nonchalantly to wherever her feet took her. The streets were too crowded and noise for her, and she always smelled something cooking. She didn't trust any food in this place even if she were starving.

Usually she was the type of person to eat whatever her eyes were set on, but she'd rather not throw up from an abnormal looking fruit. Or vegetable.

"You really should stop getting lost. We aren't even in the streets anymore." The system warned her. "At this rate, you wont be able to make your way back."

"What's that over there?" She asked. She did see Eden's point of not being on the roads anymore, by she was surrounded by buildings. Like those creepy types people see in TV shoes or movies. "There's people going in."