24.

- Kit's POV. December 25th, 2015. The Proposal Plans - 

So, I'm almost done planning how I am going to ask Ming to marry me, Forth told Beam that Ming is going to ask during dinner on New Year's Eve so I'm planning to do the same but I don't wanna be straightforward with it, I want it to be special. Right now I'm cooking dinner and wrapping up everyone's gifts, except for Zax's since he's too small to open gifts, but we did get him a lot of toys, clothes, and just other stuff that he needs. 

"So, you know when and how now, so what's your plan?" Beam asked as he was playing with Zax and making sure he was alright. 

"If he doesn't ask sometime before Midnight then I'm gonna ask him right at 12," I said and he nodded then looked down at Zax.

"You're not allowed to tell your daddy ok?" Beam said to Zax, Zax just babbled and crawled away from him. 

"I'm gonna guess he crawled away from you?" I asked Beam from the kitchen, 

"Yeah, he's playing with Ming's Sotous jacket," Beam kinda laughed and picked Zax up to move him away from the jacket, 

*Zax starts crying*

"What happened?" I asked coming out of the kitchen,

"Either he hates that I picked him up or he's mad that I moved him away from Ming's jacket," Beam said handing Zax to me. 

"He probably just wants Ming," I said sitting down and holding Zax trying to calm him down, 

"Where is Ming anyway?" Beam asked handing me Zax's pacifier. 

"He's with Pha and Yo doing some last minute shopping," I said and laid Zax down in his crib once he fell asleep. 

"Have you bought the ring yet?" Beam asked sitting on the kitchen counter while I'm cooking, 

"Yeah, it's in the box under Zax's crib," I said and Beam left to go find it. 

"Whoa, Kit this is beautiful," Beam said and then put the ring box back under the crib.

"It's perfect honestly," I said 

"a pair of Crowns for a pair of Kings," Beam joked and then helped me cook until the others got here

- Ming's POV. December 25th, 2015. The Proposal Plans - 

I'm so nervous about this, I'm with PhaYo trying to pick out the perfect ring for Kit. I was planning to propose on New Year's Eve but I think I might change it to today instead if I can find the ring right now. I know it's a bit sudden since we've only been dating for almost 2 years but I feel like it's the right decision to ask now instead of waiting for another few years. Plus we have Zax now and I really want him to have a proper family and not just a pair of boyfriends that could break up at any moment. I know Kit and I won't break up any time soon and that's part of the reason why I'm proposing, since I know we'll stay together so why not make it official? 

"So, which one looks perfect for you and Kit?" Pha asked him and Yo were helping me while also looking for rings for themselves as well, yes, they are getting engaged/married as well. 

"I'm thinking these, they look amazing," I said pointing to a pair of rings

"Kit's gonna love it," Pha said, Yo agreed, I took the rings had them resize them and then I paid for them

Today's the day I ask Kit to marry me...

AN: so... how's Kit gonna react to Ming asking about a week early? What will he do with the rings he bought.

I have a small spoiler for yall, the rings Ming picked will be their engagement rings and the ones Kit picked are the wedding rings.