7.

- KIT'S POV. - January 30th, 2014 - confessing to each other

"So...what does this mean?" I asked.

We were still very shocked and very awkward even if that 'kiss' lasted 2 seconds.
Ming smiled a bit and came closer to me, he was about an inch away from me and I leaned closer and kissed him, it lasted a few minutes (basically making out) before someone walked into the room.

"Kit!" Beam and Forth came in with PhaYo. Beam ran up and hugged me. Ming and I jumped away from each other before they could see us kissing. 

"You're late P'," Forth said and sat on his bed with Beam, I was supposed to meet up with him an hour ago.

Ming and I were still being very awkward and quiet.

"Did something happen?" Pha asked

I looked at Ming and then he looked at me but neither of us said anything.
I didn't know what to do and he obviously didn't either so Yo dragged Ming out of the room and I was stuck talking with the others.

"So, what happened?" Beam asked sitting next to me

"He kissed me..." I mumbled.

"Really!? This is great!" Beam was happy but I was just really confused about all of it.

Pha wasn't saying much, Forth was happy I was closer to telling Ming how I felt, and Beam just wanted us to date already.

"You need a little help," Beam said

I kinda laughed a bit, "I need more than a little help Beam," I said.

"Not medically, although you do need that, I meant help asking Ming out," Forth said

"You like Ming?" Pha was shook.

I nodded, "yeah, kind of...I'm still trying to figure it out.." I was just overall very nervous.

"How about all of us leave and you guys spend the day together and just talk about everything?" Beam said

"We could try..." I was still just in shock honestly.

"Alright, Pha go find Yo and Ming and bring Ming back here," Forth said and they all left while I hid in my bed having a mini panic attack, but it just looked like I was sleeping.

"Don't do anything  please!" Pha yelled and then closed the door once Ming came into the room

Ming just flipped him off and then sat on his bed,

"Kit, you ok?" Ming asked coming over to sit on my bed

"Yeah," I turned around and looked up at him, one thing I definitely hate, I'm shorter than EVERYONE. I'm only 5'6, even Yo's taller than me.

"You alright? Sorry about earlier..." He apologized, but he didn't need to.

"Ming, you don't have to apologize.." I said and sat up against the wall

He just looked confused, "but you don't like me.." He said

"What makes you think that?" I was really confused

*explains everything all over again*

"So you like me...but you don't know what love is?" Ming asked

I nodded, "I really do like you, its just I don't know what its like to love or to be loved,"

"Well, how about I change that?" Ming said smiling. 

"How?" Now I was confused

Ming just smiled,

"Seriously I'm slow tell me please," I said

"You're too cute KitKat," Ming smiled and then kissed me for the 3rd time...

~ Kit