23.

2 chapters left.

-  Kit's POV. August 14th, 2015.  SURPRISE !!  -

"Imma do a thing," I said as Beam, Yo, and I were hanging out watching Zax role around on the floor playing with his toys. Ming, Pha, and Forth were out buying a shit ton of food for us for dinner and buying more baby stuff for Zax.

"What kind of thing?" Yo asked as he was trying to make Zax laugh

"Imightgivemingaring, "I mumbled really fast, Beam gasped understanding what I said and Yo was confused

"You're not," Beam was shook.

"I am," I was smiling and super happy,

"What are you doing?" Yo asked

"Kit wants to propose to Ming," Beam said.

"Holy shi---shirt," Yo almost cussed but censored himself so Zax wouldn't learn cuss words at such a young age.

"But you've only been together for a  year..." Beam mumbled,

"I know, but to be honest I think Ming is thinking of doing the same thing soon," I said and then told them about how I've noticed how Ming's been acting a bit weird, asking me about rings and stuff and then playing it off as just a thought for the future, but I think he's planning to propose soon as well.

"Wouldn't it be funny if you guys proposed to each other on the same day," Beam said after making Zax laugh.

"Wait, I have another idea, Beam get Forth to ask Ming about it, possibly help him plan it and then tell me everything so I can help plan Kit to propose at the same time that Ming does," Yo said

"I love it lets do it," I said and picked Zax up since I could tell he was about to start crying. He doesn't make much noise, you can just tell by the look on his face and the way his eyes tear up.

"Don't cry baby," I said as I picked him up and rocked him a bit,

"He's probably hungry," Beam said as he opened the door for Ming/Forth/Pha.

I got up and was making Zax's bottle when Ming came in and hugged me from behind and then took Zax from my arms.

"Hey," I smiled and leaned on him a bit while I was mixing up the formula/milk.

Ming just smiled and kissed me while making sure Zax was ok and not about to cry again.

"He missed you," I said as I moved away and put the bottle in the microwave for a few seconds.

"Aww, you missed me?" Ming asked the small baby in his arms, Zax just stared up at him but smiled a tiny bit. Ming smiled and held him closer taking the bottle from me and feeding him while I went to the living to get some food.

Everyone left shortly after dinner, Ming and I were laying in bed watching TV and Zax was laying on my chest half asleep. Ming turned over and looked over at both of us smiling,

"My two cute babies," Ming kinda laughed and put an arm around me and kissed the top of Zax's head. 

"I'm not a baby Ming," I smiled though and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Fine, My two cute boys," He corrected himself and smiled again. 

"That's better," I smiled and got up to put Zax in his crib before getting back in bed and falling asleep almost instantly. 

For once in my life, I'm actually happy. I've got an amazing little family, (Ming and Zax), and I've got amazing friends, what else do I need?