17.

it's POV. - May 26th, 2014 - Pregnant and confused.  

"MingKit!!!" ForthBeam/PhaYo yelled as they ran into our dorm. I was still hugging Ming kinda crying and still in shock about finding out that i was pregnant, well, atleast these two tests said I was.

Ming was still in shock but was extremely happy about it.

"Guys stop yelling," Ming made them be quiet while I was trying to calm down and not go into a panic attack.

"Sorry," they all mumbled apologies and Beam came over to us.

"Kit, you alright?" Beam asked moving my bangs away from my face so he could see me.

I nodded and sat up a bit so my head was on Ming's shoulder (still sitting on Ming's lap).

"I'm ok..." I said it really quiet though,  Ming kept rubbing my back calming me down.

"Jae said you guys had important news," Pha said sitting with Yo on the couch.

Ming nodded and looked down to me,

"Do you wanna tell them now or wait a bit?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"Wait a bit..." I mumbled hiding my face from the others, I wasn't ready to tell anyone else right now since even we weren't 100% sure yet.

"We'll tell you later guys, Kit's not feeling well right now," Ming lied and said that i was still sick a bit. They understood and left a few minutes later, i was now laying in bed under a shit ton of blankets talking with Jae and Ming was cooking dinner.

"Want me to make you an appointment?" Jae asked me while he played with my hair.

I nodded, "please?"

Jae smiled, "Ofcourse lil'bro,"

"Dinner's ready," Ming said from the kitchen, Jae got up and said he had to leave to go back home so now it was only Ming and I home.

"How are you feeling about it?" Ming asked.

"Honestly, I'm scared as fuck.." I said while getting out of bed and getting some food.

Ming came over and hugged me, "don't be scared babe, I'll be here with you the whole time,"

I smiled and hugged him back, "thank you Ming," I was really happy to have Ming in my life, he's perfect, he's caring and understanding, he knows i have issues and he's willing to help me, and he didn't abandon me after finding out that I'm pregnant, (hopefully).

"I love you," we both said at the same time and started laughing after,

I think I'm finally starting to undertand what love is...