The Party.

Blue's Pov

I swear I don't know why Madeline dragged me here.. We are two different races! The irritation on my face is at an all time high.  This was soooo stupid. How did she convince me to come?

Blue what's wrong? You seem really upset.

Worry filled her dark brown almost black eyes. Her skin color was a bit of a lighter tan than mine. With black hair that shined in this lighting. I mean.. she is a little shorter than me but I dont care.. She's my best friend for crying out loud . She's wearing ripped skinny jeans, which she knows I don't like them. She's got a sweet pair vans and a batman shirt. She looks pretty, well she always does naturally.

So how in the world did Madeline JUST notice that I am the only one not having a good time? I swear sometimes that girl makes me soo mad. I wonder what could've possibly given her the 'idea' that I was 'upset'. Could it be the look on my face? Or was it the fact I didn't fit in here?

Hello is anyone in there?

Of course here she is waving her hands in front of my face, snapping. I guess that gets me out of my trance and I'm beginning to come back to reality. I look at her face and she's beyond pissed but I don't really care..  I told her from square one.. I didn't want to go to this party but here we are.

BLUE! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

This ladies and gents is what does it. I told her I didn't want to go to this party and now I'm going to give her a piece of my mind.

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?! MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BRING A HALF WEREWOLF AND HALF WITCH TO A VAMPIRE PARTY! THAT'S MY PROBLEM!

I have had it with her! The look on her face is priceless though... But I'm waaay too mad to think about laughing at her. As I glance around I realize that everyone is staring at me. The music somehow stopped and everyone's eyes are on me. What do I do ? Well the only thing that seems right is run to the bathroom with god speed.

So that's what I'm doing as everyone is trying to talk to me now, great.

(Just incase you didn't know half werewolf and half witch are a rare breed. As far as I know I'm one of a kind, so you can just imagine what they all thought when they found out.)

So now here I am in the bathroom, panicking. Because now everyone knows my BIG secret! Of course the vampires could smell the werewolf on me... That's why nobody wanted to be near me. But now that they know I'm special I can smell them crowding around the bathroom door. I can also feel Maddy outside the door and her guilt so I'll teleport just her in. Now we can start to talk.