Chapter 1: the day

(I'm the narrator of this story if you want to know my name keep reading and this is not my story it's my brother's...maybe) "Hey Lance wait up!" My friend, Harrison Rafael Edwards, almost shouted. I put my palm onto my forehead. My name is Lance Arthur Cullen and I don't know why my second name is Arthur.

And I have a little brother unlike my name his name is asian. His name is Jin Paolo Cullen. I mean seriously when I think about my brother's name it really reminds me of Kim Seokjin in BTS...Anyway.

"Harry you don't have to scream! Anyway what?" I asked him and his nickname is Harry... You know like Harry Potter. "I saw the sports club are opening some spots and the first 50 gets in let's go!" He dragged away from my locker even though I don't want to join the sports club I have to... I have a problem with kindness. "Welp let's try to get in the sports club." I told him (time skip to the end of the audition I think).

"Ok here are the ones who got in the sports club..." We waited for our names until "last one to get in is Harriet Emerson. That's it goodbye to the teens who didn't get in." Then the advisor went to the classroom with the others who got in. "Damn it I didn't know that we have to play basketball to get in... I guess we have to find our group." We  headed for the door cause we're in a gym and we found our friends in front of us. "So did you guys get in?" Diane Ciann Blackburn we shaked our our heads. "Really that's so sad" Christine Julie Park said sarcastically she is my best friend but she's cold as -30 degrees in winter (and I'm telling you that's just Fahrenheit).

"Nicole can you cross sports club out its already filled with learners." Christine told, Nicole rose Rebong. She took her phone out and erased sports club. "Well we'll go bye!" They waved goodbye we walked through the hallway and I'm also thinking that Jin has gone home so I'm not gonna worry about him...because he's a homebody and he loves sleeping like Christine and they're both cold too. They could be perfect for each other but they're frenemies both roasting each other having a fight and you know every frenemies do.

When me and Harry went outside a large crowd are gathered in one area. We went there we heard screaming "Yah Aliyah why do you keep bullying Christine?! Huh answer me you whore!" Jin shouted in front of our bully but her group doesn't bully us much often it's always been Christine and Jin. "This can't be good their cold sides are gonna burst open." Harry whispered to me and I nodded. "So you want a fight huh Aliyah? Then I'll give you a fight you will never forget!" Christine exclaimed and she punched Aliyah at her right cheek but we all know that Aliyah won't give up easily since no teachers are here right now she can't act like a 'damsel-in-distress'.

She fought back by kicking Christine at the stomach. "This is not going to turn out well we should stop them before Jin punches Aliyah cause he looks like he's ready to punch her at her own face." Harry has a point I mean because my brother looks like a boiling human now if you know what I mean. We went in through the crowd once we were already at the center "STOP WILL YA I'M JUST TIRED FROM ALL THIS DRAMA!" We suddenly stopped because my brother exploded those words out of his mouth. He grabbed Christine's hand and walked away leaving Aliyah alone with her friends.

"So you saw what your brother and your bitchy friend did to my pretty nice friend? Lance, Harry leave the outcasts, burden them and join the popular kids." The crowd moved aside as we saw the standing figure of one of Aliyah's friend standing, Sofia Anderson, said with her arms crossed. "If you want what's best for your friend and your brother leave them and join us if you don't want them to get hurt anymore." Joyce Garcia said with a smirk and one eyebrow up "I'm sorry but I have...I mean we have to decline that offer right Harry? I mean they're strong they will never break...ever." Harry nodded and we walked out of the scene.