"What is it?", Kaminari asks, looking between you and the aggressive blonde. He gritted his teeth and unfolded his arms, grabbing the electric blonde by the front of his shirt.

"Put two and two together, Dunce!". Kirishima gasped quietly, followed by Sero shortly after. But Kaminari was still lost.

"Just tell me", he begs, turning to you. He managed to escape Bakugou and make his way over to you. You kept your eyes on the floor, not wanting to face this. Kuro steps in between the two of you, blocking you from Kaminari. Kirishima awkwardly shuffles over to the blonde and whispers something in his ear making his eyes widen.

"Your mom's the missing hero Lady Angel?!". Everyone sweat drops. After that no one dared to speak, we stood in silence. Feeling a little tired, you sat down, having the boys do the same.

"So she gave up being a hero to have you?", Kaminari asks, uncertainty evident in his voice. You shook your head, everyone in the circle's eyes on you.

"No, she was kidnapped". Bakugou watched you shift uncomfortably, it was obvious how you felt about the topic. Just by looking at you the boys could tell exactly what you were feeling.

"Does anyone else know about this?", Sero asks. You hesitantly nodded your head, thinking back to your second day living with your aunt. It was weird, you felt so uncomfortable talking about all of this now but before it fell out of your mouth like rotten teeth. You looked up at everyone, your eyes stopping on Kuro. He was smirking which made your face heat up as memories you pushed aside gradually came back.

"I wasn't thinking straight and I trusted too easily", you mutter quietly, hiding your flushed cheeks behind your hands.

"Or was it something else?", Kuro teased. Your face calmed down and allowed you to glare at the shadow boy without looking like an upset tomato.

"Olala, does (Y/n) have a crush?", Kaminari joins in. This time our blush was brighter and everyone noticed it.

"W-what, n-no", your voice shook as you spoke. Not that you were going to cry but you were so nervous when thinking about it. You had a weird, unknown feeling which you couldn't explain and the more you ignored it the worse it got. You just hoped it would eventually leave but it didn't. Now that all this was brought up you could feel it again, it was like embarrassment but worse. Your face would go red and your heart would speed up to the point where you were afraid others could hear it.

"Don't worry about it", Sero laughed. You looked around the circle, noticing that the laughter had died down and all attention was on you. Feeling done for the day you stood up, brushing the dirt from your clothing.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?", Katsuki asked, standing up as well. You met his gaze, staring blankly into his eyes.

"Home, I've been away long enough and I don't want mother to worry about me. She's been through enough". First, you retracted your wings back so that they were hidden and slipped your hoodie over your head. You then waved to the group before turning around and heading back to your house.

Kuro continued to sit with the boys, watching you walk away. Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Bakugou turned to him.

"Is she always like that?", Kirishima asks. Kuro sighs and stands up, stretching his arms above his head.

"I suppose so, confusing, emotionless, quiet. She's a girl of few words but if you pay enough attention you'll eventually understand her. She's been through a lot so I suggest you give her some space, let her be alone. But don't let her forget that you're there for her, you want to be her friends, right? That's why you're here, you wouldn't have come if you didn't care about her". Bakugou turned his head to the side while the other three held eye contact.

"She's strong, determined and ambitious, also the manliest girl I've ever met. I'd call her my friend", Kirishima admits.

"I would too, she's fun to be around", Kaminari adds. Sero nods in agreement. Everyone's gazes fall on to the explosive boy as they await an answer. It was silent until he let out an irritated grunt.

"She's tolerable", he mutters. Kuro chuckles and begins brushings the dirt from his clothing.

"See, you enjoy her company and she enjoys yours. You're all friends. But remember what I said, give her some space". Kuro turns his back to the group in an attempt to leave.

"For how long?", Kirishima asks, standing from his spot. Kuro looks back over his shoulder, chuckling quietly to himself.

"Two weeks". Surprising the group of boys, Kuro disappeared into the shadows.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'd also just like to show you something awesome before I go.

riv3r_s made this amazing fan art of Kuro and I couldn't help but share it. I know I've already said it but thank you so much, there is nothing I love more than fan art. Also of you want to show your own depiction of Kuro or the shadow puppeteer or lady angel feel free to send it to me. I'll put them in future chapters if people do. Idk if I've ever said this but I can't draw for shit so yeah... Send art, please XD
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD