2p! Italy

Requested by PastaAndTomato!

~

"(Y/N)! I need to go deal with that stupid Allen, can you sharpen my knife?"

"No!" You pouted. You weren't worried about Allen getting killed by your boyfriend, you were pissed off because Luciano spent more time trying to hunt down that ridiculous American than he spent with you.

"What did you say?" He peered around the corner, glaring at you. Being raised by 2p! Austria had him believing he'll get everything he wants, and you weren't having it anymore.

"I said no, Luci. You spend so much time trying to kill that bastard that it's like you have completely forgotten about me!"

He narrowed his eyes at you and growled. "I'm not asking anymore, (Y/N), you're doing what I want whether you like it or not."

You sneered.

"Sharpen my goddamn knife!" He snapped, tossing the knife over to you and disappearing.

You sighed and picked up the knife by its hilt, walking over to your desk and sitting down, starting to sharpen it, grumbling.

Even though you and Luciano hated each other sometimes, it was still blatantly obvious that you two are madly in love.

"Almost done?" He shouted.

"Go fuck yourself!" You shouted in return, touching the blade, which was nice and perfectly sharp.

Suddenly, Luciano was standing behind you, smirking and wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "Now now (Y/N), you know I'd rather fuck you than anything else..~"

You blushed and tugged yourself out of his arms, turning and glaring at him. "You're so cocky sometimes," you grumbled, standing and handing his knife back to him, which he took after kissing you quickly.

"Grazie." He said softly.

"Whatever." You said, walking away from him, purposely brushing by him, your shoulders slamming together rather roughly.

He chuckled to himself. He loved it whenever you were mad at him, he just found your anger so sexy.

But you didn't like being mad with him.. even if you knew he deserved it. He just had the kind of innocent looking and lovable face, even though his personality was the complete opposite.

You began looking for something to eat, preferably chocolate or something, but your adventure to find sweets was cut short and you felt Luci's arms wrap around your waist and pull you flush against his muscular, clothed chest.

You huffed. "Let me go."

His hot breath fanned against the exposed skin on the back of your neck, "And if I don't want to..?"

You shivered as goosebumps found their way up your arms. For a moment, you forgot how to breathe. Even though you were supposed to be pissed at him, you couldn't fight the urge to spin around and kiss him as hard as you could.

And that's exactly what you did.

Luciano was taken aback by your sudden show of dominance, and he growled throatily as your tongue forced its way into his mouth.

You hands wove their way into his brownish-rust coloured hair, knocking off the black cap he liked to wear. But he didn't seem to mind and leaned himself back against the counter as your tongue fought his for dominance.

He had had enough of your sudden audacity and dominated your tongue, pulling you closer to him.

You let out a soft moan as one of his hands slipped up your shirt, but your little make-out fest was ended at the sound of his phone ringing.

Luciano slowly broke your kiss and reached down into his pocket, pulling his phone out and answering with an annoyed grunt.

His magenta eyes stared into yours as he listened to 2p! Germany talk, and you frowned a little. Once he hung up, he sighed, stepping away from you.

"I need to go and deal with Allen now," He swiped up his knife from the counter and gave you an apologetic look and a swift kiss on the cheek before heading out.

You rolled your eyes and smirked. Wow Luci, way to leave me hanging. You thought to yourself as you sat on the counter, chuckling.

Even though he angers you sometimes, that violent Italian still had you wrapped around his finger.... and even though he would never say it aloud to you, he would forever be yours.. and with what he lacked in kind words, he made up for in passionate kisses.