Japan ^_~

Hey guys! I'm putting this one up for @magicalDisorder! Sorry it's a bit short

~

September 3rd, 1945

You looked at the newspaper in worry. "Oh no..." You whispered.

There, at the very top of the page, said;

'JAPAN SURRENDERS'

Your eyes flicked to the door, that led into the house you shared with your loving boyfriend...

Japan.

You were so worried. If he was KIA (killed in action) you would be getting a visit or letter from the Japanese military, saying how he had been killed fighting the Allied troops, any day now.

You heard the door slowly open, and you threw the newspaper to the carpet and ran towards the door. There was Japan, just stepping in.

You breathed out a breath you didn't realise you were holding.

His torso was wrapped in thick gauze, along with his right arm down to his hand. His other arm was in a cast. He slowly looked up. He had a bruised cheek and eye, he looked very upset and sad.

"Oh Kiku." You whispered, hugging him, minding his wounds, and his other hand that was in gauze slid around you waist.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you (Y/N).." He said, and you felt something wet on your shoulder.

"I forgive you, you had no choice." You answered.

Was he... crying?

"Kiku.." You whispered, cupping his cheeks tenderly and carefully wiping his tears away. You have never seen him cry. He looked so terribly sad, it made you want to cry with him.

"It's okay.." You cooed, hugging him again. He cried into your shoulder.

"I... It was unexpected.. Hiroshima and Nagasaki..... we had to step down... I'm so sorry.." He exclaimed, looking at your face.

You once again wiped his tears away and leaned closer to him so your noses were touching, and you were staring into his dark brown eyes, that had finally warmed up and lost the dullness of war.

You pressed your lips against his and a comforting and sweet kiss.

His good arm wrapped around your waist as he kissed back with so much passion and love. You two haven't kissed in 10 months.

You kept kissing until you both had to break for air....

Then went right back on kissing.

You both eventually pulled away after kissing for like, a week. ;)

"Okay.." You exclaimed. "Why don't we make some ramen?"

He smiled and you tugged him into the kitchen whilst laughing with happiness.

After long, scarring, bloody battles,

He was finally home.