Germany X Netherlands PT. 2!!!

2nd part requested by @Wordsmith_Len!

~

WAR IS OVER IN EUROPE; GERMANY SURRENDERS

Tim sat up, gasping at the headline on the newspaper. "Oh no...." Not a second later does a faint knock echo through his empty house. Not even hesitating, Netherlands flies up from the couch and runs to the door, unlocking it and swinging it open.

Germany stood there, with a sore-looking black eye and watery eyes. He had on his signature black tanktop and a pair of green military pants with boots. He was wearing his military cap too, and his hair was still slicked back.

"Netherlands...." Germany slowly reached into his pocket, with Tims eyes watching as he pulled out something bright red and slightly ripped.

Germanys shaky hands slowly turned the cloth over, revealing a swastika, the symbol of the Nazi party.

He slowly dropped it and it fluttered to the ground. Germanys eyes grew teary.

"Verdammt Hitler!!!" Ludwig cried, sobbing loudly before stomping on the flag several times. He fell to his knees and cried, and Netherlands knelt down and pulled Germany into his arms as he did.

"I can't believe what I have done.." Germany exhaled shakily.

Netherlands couldn't either. He had nothing to say. During the entire war, he thought about whether or not to hate or love this distraught German.

"It's over, the war is over, there's no more fighting." Tim knew that Ludwig was obviously experiencing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Germany ran a hand through Netherlands' spiked hair.

Netherlands took Germanys hand and kissed it, bringing it to his cheek.

Netherlands and Germany knelt in front of each other, looking lovingly into each others eyes.

Germanys heart beat faster as Netherlands smiled.

"I think I have fallen in love with you, Germany.." He admitted, blushing.

Germany only smiled, and quickly leaned forward and pressed their lips together.

No words had to be exchanged to know that the feeling was completely mutual.

~

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW... THIS IS WW1 NOT WW2!!! XDXDXDXDXDXD BUT I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE OF HOW STUPID IT IS.. DID ANY OF YOU LOT CATCH THAT?!?! I CANT STOP LAUGHING