Norway C:

Requested by @allenwalkerswife XD

~

"C'mon Lukas! Please!!!" You begged, getting down on both knees and begging.

Lukas shook his head.

"Please smile!! It would make my day!!!" You begged, standing up and shaking his shoulders.

Lukas only tolerated you doing this and continued to shake his head.

"Why won't you smile?!" You exclaimed, sitting beside him and folding your arms with a huff.

Lukas turned to face you. "I just don't smile anymore."

The look on his face told you that you probably shouldn't question any farther, and you didn't.

"What if I tickle you?" You reached your hands out and tickled him on his armpits, but he didn't respond.

"Crap.. You're not ticklish.." You concluded.

"No, I'm not."

"Okay then, how about if I hug you?" You hugged Lukas.

"That won't work, you have hugged me before." Lukas added in, still not smiling.

"Awww..." You groaned.

"Maybe make a farting noise?" You suggested, pressing your hands onto your mouth and blowing in, making a loud and ridiculous farting noise.

Lukas just stared at you emotionlessly.

You sulked. "Wow, you are so serious." You imitated his face.

Lukas just frowned.

"How about if I," A mischievous smile spread across your face, "kiss your cheek?"

Lukas looked at you with with wide eyes. You leaned forward and kissed his cheek, and then his face flushed a light red.

You smiled, but he didn't. "Shit.." You whispered to yourself under your breath.

"Fine, how about if I kiss you mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue?" You asked, smirking to Lukas, who looked at you again with wide eyes.

"What?!" He questioned.

"You heard me." You whispered, before grabbing him by the collar and pressing your lips together for the first time.

You licked across his bottom lip immediately, and he, hesitantly, let you in.

Your tongue didn't bother to explore his mouth as it found Lukas', and you two kissed passionately, the French way.

After about a minute, you pulled away, as much as you hated to do so, and looked at his face.

Lukas' face was a very dark red, and he sucked in quiet, yet noticeable breaths of air.

When his eyes met yours, his mouth was still straight.

No smile.

God dammit!! You thought to yourself.

Then an idea hit you. You have wanted to do this all of the time you have known Lukas. This has got to be able to make him smile.

"I love you, Lukas. I really want to go out with you and be your girlfriend." You said.

Lukas froze, turning to face you slowly. "Pardon?"

"I love you, and I want to go out with you." You answered, slowly wrapping both arms around his neck, inching your face closer to his.

"You do?" His voice had dropped down to a whisper.

"Mm hmm." You nodded.

And to your disbelief, a smile spread across his face.

"I love you too." He whispered.

"You smiled!!!" You squealed, kissing his lips again, hugging him tightly, and he hugged you back too.

"I love you so much Lukas!" You kissed him over and over again, exceptionally proud of yourself for making such a shy and quiet person smile.