Egypt C:

Requested by @ouranfan12, I had to do a bit of stalking of your profile to find out who you are... *creepy smile* Naww just kidding! Hope you like!!

~

Egypt.

What an interesting country. You were visiting from your college back in California, and you were studying about the government and the new constitution that was trying to be taken in.

You felt bad for a lot of the people there, especially after the Egyptian revolution in 2011. But you came, nonetheless.

You were staying in a fancy hotel with a swimming pool. It was about 3 in the evening, and you decided you wanted to go for a relaxing swim. You had just arrived that very morning, and you finished unpacking for your 2 month stay in this hot yet beautiful country.

You dropped the towel that you held around yourself, revealing the bathing suit you had chosen to wear; a dark red bikini.

You dove into the deeper end of the pool, then surfaced and swam around a bit, since the pool was surrounded by palm trees and was empty.

There were no lifeguards either, you had the whole thing totally to yourself.

For a little while, at least..

You had a piña colada you sat on a sunchair, looking around at your surroundings with a smile.You already loved it here.

Suddenly, the gates that led to the pool swung open, and a tall tan man walked in. He had on a gray t shirt, a white keffiyeh, and black swimming trunks.

He saw you and blushed a bit then looked away, making his way past you then setting his stuff on a chair on the opposite side of the pool. He took of his keffiyeh, ruffling his short dark brown hair.

He took his shirt off, and you watched his tan, toned chest and abdomen muscles flex. He saw you looking a smirked to himself, then he walked over to the diving board, and jumped, tucking up and doing a cannonball with a massive cannonball. He surfaced and climbed out.

You sipped the last of your piña colada before hopping up and walking over to the diving board where he stood.

"I'm (Y/N)." You introduced yourself with a friendly smile.

"I'm Gupta.." He spoke quietly, but had a clear voice.

"Pleasure to meet you, but.." You trailed off, smiling.

He looked up at you.

"I can so totally beat your cannonball." You crossed your arms.

He raised an eyebrow in doubt. "No, you can't."

You nodded. "Uh huh." You climbed onto the diving board and hopped on it for a couple of seconds before jumping, tucking your legs to your chest and securing them with your arms just before impact. You hit the water, sending a huge splash towards Gupta, whom got soaked. You climbed out of the pool, smirking at Gupta.

He pouted before walking over to the diving board and standing up, stetching before diving into the pool.

He was great at diving...

He swam up to the side of the pool in front of you and folded his arms, staring up at you.

"You can't dive better than me, habeeb."

"Maybe you're right about that..." You laughed.

He smiled. "Come back in."

You jumped in, then swam up next to him.

"My cannonball is better right?" You asked.

He laughed, swimming away. "Want a drink?" He climbed out of the pool and ran a hand through his hair, smiling at you. You had no idea how rare his smile really was, and how you influenced him so quickly.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" He exited the pool and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his shoulders. You copied his actions with your own towel and you both headed into the hotel bar.

You two spent an hour talking to each other about your lives.

You both headed back to the pool around three o'clock and swam together until around eight.

It was dark outside now, but the pool didn't close until 11 PM. The lights in the pool started slowly fading into bright colors, that made the pool look beautiful. Candles were lit on the tables by all of the chairs.

It's like the staff are purposefully trying to make this romantic... You thought to yourself.

Gupta was thinking the exact same thing.. but he liked it.

"(Y/N)." He whispered as you both sat in the shallow end on the stairs.

"Hm?" You turned to face him.

He leaned in and kissed you.

And you kissed back.