Norway ;D

Requested by @ShyMapleLeaf!

~

You stirred in your bed, stretching your legs out, only to feel your toes poke other feet. Your eyes shot wide open and you slowly turned, afraid to see who was laying beside you.

The person beside you shifted sides, and you came face to face with pale blonde hair and hair tucked under a cross barette. His curl was floating.

You gasped, making Norway awaken groggily. His eyes fluttered open, but they widened when he saw you. 

"Hva i helvete?!" He shouted in his deep voice before you both pushed yourselves off of the bed and onto the floor with a thud and a shout of suprise. You two stood up at the same time, then your eyes widened when you realized you were both.. well... naked.

You reached for the bed sheets while Lukas scrambled to his clothes, putting them on quickly. You wrapped the bed sheet around yourself as you searched the room for your clothes, only to find them completely torn apart. You blushed.

"(Y/N) what the fuck did we do last night?!?!" Norway exclaimed as he looked around the room. Pillows were torn apart and pictures were crooked and the bed was almost off of its frame.

It looked like that scene from Twilight.

"I-I-I dunno.." You looked at him with a red face. He blushed then ran his hands down his face, sighing. 

You sat down on the bed, wrappig the sheets tighter around yourself.

"Lukas, is this bad..?"

He sat down next to you. "No, it isn't.. I'm actually glad we... had sex." 

Your face darkened at his words. "You are?"

He nodded, smirking. "I've wanted to tell you this for quite a while, but I love you (Y/N).."

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Lukas."

Not satisfied, he cupped your face and pulled you into a deep kiss, his tongue slipping into your mouth. The kiss was starting to get intense, and he had layed you down and was just starting to take of the sheets you had covered yourself with when.....

"(Y/N) AND NORWAY DID THE DIRTY!!!" A Danish voice shouted. 

"SHUT UP!!!"