Amanda x Iggy :P

Requested by @Minetalia :)

~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Amanda shot up from her bed and ran out of her room, running down the stairs and almost tripping along the way. She put her hands over her ears as she ran into the kitchen, spotting the blonde Brit with huge eyebrows trying to put out a fire on the toast with water, only to have it not work. 

"DAMN!" He shouted.

Uncovering her ears, Amanda ran over to the toaster and grabbed a cup of water and dumped it directly on the toast, putting the flame out. She slowly turned towards England, who changed the look on his face from angry to innocent. She opened a window to let the room air out, then frowned at her best friend. 

"What. the. heck?!?! I told you not to cook in my house!!!" Amanda yelled. Every time England spent a weekend in her home, he always tried to cook her breakfast but it always ended up with the smoke alarms going off and her kitchen burned and charred again. 

"Amanda I'm sorry..." England muttered, looking down at his feet in guilt.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Arthur! This happens too many times! Every time I want to make you pay for runing my kitchen you always run away before I can even tell you anything about paying for it!" Amanda was a nice person, but 26 fires ago, the first time Iggy tried to make her a breakfast, he began to seriously get on her nerves.

She pointed to the door. "Pay or get out, and don't come back!!" England frowned. He had no money to give her to pay for the rubbish he's put her poor kitchen through. 

England didn't want the friendship to end, in fact, he wanted the complete opposite.

"Will you ever forgive me?" He asked, holding back a smile as a bright idea crossed his mind. 

Amanda huffed. "Depends." She crossed her arms.

England couldn't help himself and smiled, cupping his best friends face and pulling her closer to him for a sweet kiss. 

Shocked at first, Amanda was frozen, but melted into the kiss, wrapping her hands around her friends neck. 

England pulled away, breathless, and looked Amanda in the eye with a sly smirk of happiness and lust. "Is the debt settled?"

"Heh, not even close."